[UPDATED v2.2.0] 😃 Sudsy Page router for SEO-friendly clean URLs! (by Tech-Tonic)

New and Improved!

Now gets clothes cleaner, teeth whiter, and helps fight mold and mildew!!! :wink:

• New features!
  • New pricing!
  • New icon!
  • Wow! :grin:

icon-sudsy-page

:soap: Squeaky Clean URLs for your Bubble App

Hey all, I’m very pleased to announce the next step in the evolution of Sudsy Page, the premier premium plug-in for SEO-friendly clean URLs.

What It Is

Sudsy Page enables router functionality for friendly URLs and “deep linking” without page reloads. It’s especially well-suited to Single Page Applications but can be used on any page where a friendly “nested” URL structure is desired.

What’s New

This plug-in was created to address the needs of various ongoing internal projects. Since its initial release in March of 2019, opportunities to expand and improve its functionality have been identified and addressed.

Sudsy Page’s feature set now includes…

• :white_check_mark: URL path parameters core router functionality for friendly URLs.
  • :white_check_mark: Automatic link detection simplifies implementation and enables “crawler-friendly” page content for better SEO.
  • :white_check_mark: [NEW in 2.1.0] Reusable element compatibility for greater flexibility and ease of use.
  • :white_check_mark: [NEW] “Go to URL” action for workflow navigation. Can be used in lieu of or in conjunction with link elements.
  • :white_check_mark: [NEW] Preserve history option when using workflow navigation.
  • :white_check_mark: [NEW] Context awareness for greater flexibility with application logic.
  • :white_check_mark: [NEW] Query string parameters for proper behavior (no page refresh) when QS params are desired - e.g. sorting and filtering. Also enables bookmarking of “search” URLs.
  • :white_check_mark: Hash token detection for enhanced intra-page navigation.
  • :white_check_mark:Set title” action for specifying tab/window name via workflow.

Demos

The demos have been updated to showcase some of the new features - e.g. the blog search now uses a button and workflow action instead of a Link element, which results in a nice UX improvement - i.e. just press return after typing search term (no need to click the button).

Documentation

:warning: PLEASE NOTE: Sudsy Page does not work with Internet Explorer, so if you’re stuck using IE, all I can offer at this time is…well…my condolences. :smirk: (If IE compatibility is important for your project, contact me directly to discuss further.)

3 Likes