Url page parameter to 2nd page

Hello,

Since last night I’ve been working on this and I’ve tried following the online resources on this subject. It seems I’m doing everything correctly but this still won’t work.

Here is the link of first page (boxed meals need to be selected): Wowcater | Bubble Editor

Here is the link to the 2nd page: Wowcater | Bubble Editor

When the "select button is clicked, and boxed meals is selected, it should be sending the Kitchens, Kitchen Name to the second page and display their boxed meals in the RG. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi David -

The issue here is that you’re sending the kitchen name to the URL, but you should instead send the unique ID of the kitchen. When you use the action “get data from page URL” and change the type of content to Kitchen - that tells Bubble to specifically look for a unique ID in the URL and find the Kitchen record associated with it. In your case, you’ve set up the get data from page URL action correctly, but you’re still sending the text value for the kitchen name, and so we aren’t able to successfully parse this.

I hope that makes sense!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.