Use case / ideas are welcome :)

Hey @Alter345 :wave:

Thanks for the post and great question! Job boards are a popular use case on the forum so I’m hopeful some other users can chime in on how they’ve tackled similar problems.

My initial thought would be why download the PDFs into a zip? Could you build a slick review / display process right into your app to make it quick and easy to move through applicants one by one and review them? This would definitely solve the problem.

In terms of Wasabi, we’re limited in the support we can provide since they’re a 3rd party integration. But, I would suggest renaming the resume / cover letter on upload to speed up the download process. It’s definitely possible to download and zip files from Wasabi using a separate zip plugin (I’ve seen it done) but I can’t say I’ve seen it done at this sort of magnitude. Potentially 600 files if resume and cover letter are separate.

Anyways, I might recommend looking into handling this in app if that’s at all possible. Otherwise, I’d recommend reaching out to the Zeroqode for support on how to build the functionality you’re looking to create with Wasabi.

And as always, you’re more than welcome to email us directly with any additional questions at Support@Bubble.io.