Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

"Value should be 'X' but right now it is text" error

I’m getting an error that I just can’t seem to figure out, especially since I am essentially copying and pasting elements that did not have this issue previously.

As you can see in the picture above, I’ve got these ‘Policy Descriptions’ that each correlate with a given income range. On the left side you can see there is another table, ‘Income ranges,’ which has the exhaustive list of Income ranges. The Incomes in State Policies table (shown in the screenshot) are pulled from the Income Ranges table.

On the front end, I’ve got this group containing a textbox that I want to display the Policy Description that correlates to the user’s Income Range (given in a prior step). So I’m doing a Search For → State Policies, and attempting to add a constraint to only display the State Policy for that user’s given Income Range (Income = Current User’s Income Range).

The error this creates has me stumped, because I’ve done this with multiple other elements on the page without any issue. What am I doing wrong here?