What do I want help with?
If there is an appropriate open source Github project that can be repurposed, I’m open to it as long as it contains most of the features below
- Drag and drop files (local computer)
- Click to browse (local computer)
- Be able to upload directly from browser to Cloudinary (without storing on Bubble or other server)
- Progress bar showing upload progress
- Ability to cancel/abort upload
- Ability to detect video duration BEFORE uploading
- Google Drive
- YouTube (not required, but desirable)
- File format: .mp4
- Max file size: 2 GB
- Max duration/length: [Bubble dynamic field - “Current User’s minutes-remaining”]
- Max number of files: 1
Run any validation on the file in the upload queue before the file is uploaded to our Cloudinary account.
- Video format detection
- Video duration / length (https://davidwalsh.name/html5-video-duration)
- Video file size
- If fails:
- Notification - Currently, our video length for the free plan is limited to 60 minutes max. If you would like to upload a longer video you can upgrade your plan.
- [Upload another video]
- Events (Bubble workflow events)
- Start event (fired when upload is started either from drag/drop or browse for file/click event)
- Progress event - status of current upload
- Complete event - upload is complete
- Stop/abort event - when a user cancels an upload by clicking a button
- Error event
- Max file size = file size is too large
- Max number of files = >1 file
- Video duration = video is longer than “Current User’s minutes-remaining”
- File type = can only be mp4
Please DM me if you think you can help and are interested!