Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Visible element not showing up in Dev

Hi guys - am I doing something wrong? I had a directory app that is working in the live version of bubble. Now, I’ve made some changes to the site and all of a sudden, a key menu is not appearing in the “version-test” part of bubble. “This element is visible” is checked and I’ve compared the elements side-by-side to no avail. When I go to the version-test page, it seems as though the menu is there, but is not rendering, visible, or clickable. Any help here? Happy to elaborate if needed.

@josh25

Check for that element responsive visibility settings in the responsive tab. Make sure that no hiding rules exist.

Thanks for the reply! I don’t think any hiding rules exist, but if they do, where would I find them?

If it’s helpful, the weirdest part is that the site looks like it’s rendering the element but doing so incorrectly. For example, when I use a smaller screen the responsive UI makes it so that the menu can be collapsed into the left side of the screen using a button that appears at the top. When the menu is expanded, the rest of the screen is greyed out a bit. In the dev version (the part that’s not working), the button to expand and collapse the menu appear correctly and when I try to expand it, the screen greys as expected but no menu appears. Does that make sense/is it helpful?

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.