Walletly is a no-code template designed as an electronic wallet web application that enables you to pay and get paid online as well as deposit/withdraw funds to/from your wallet. The template currently supports credit card (backed by Stripe) and bank account operations (backed by Plaid API for US bank accounts)
- User-to-user payments
- Bank account payments using Plaid API (supports only US bank accounts)
- Credit card operations through Stripe
- Adding/withdrawing funds from/to the wallet
- Fully responsive pages and user account dashboard
- Fully responsive admin dashboard for overall management
- An user dashboard page where users can manage their bank account details and see transaction history
Live demo: https://walletly.bubbleapps.io/
Please support us with a retweet
Founder @ Zeroqode
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
I love this! But 2 things:
- I would hope at some point we would include “facilitator fee” into the Dwolla Plugin so I could make money through it without adding anything else.
- Is there another way of retrieving bank account information securely without using Plaid? I would only be able able to use this as an MVP currently because Plaid is over $500/month.
Hello there @jamescdavis219, regarding the first your question, you can check here.
The second one you can replace the Plaid with Stripe or PayPal, but if you will do this you will have a lot of actions to change for the template works as expected.
We are delighted to inform you that we have completed the update of our Walletly - e-Wallet like Paypal | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine, which means that the app is now fully responsive and optimized for use on any device
LIVE DEMO: My Account
DOCUMENTATION: Walletly - e-Wallet like Paypal Template
Zeroqode Support Team