πŸ‘› Walletly Electronic Wallet - New Template from Zeroqode

walletly_forum

Walletly is a no-code template designed as an electronic wallet web application that enables you to pay and get paid online as well as deposit/withdraw funds to/from your wallet. The template currently supports credit card (backed by Stripe) and bank account operations (backed by Plaid API for US bank accounts)

Features:

• User-to-user payments
  • Bank account payments using Plaid API (supports only US bank accounts)
  • Credit card operations through Stripe
  • Adding/withdrawing funds from/to the wallet
  • Fully responsive pages and user account dashboard
  • Fully responsive admin dashboard for overall management
  • An user dashboard page where users can manage their bank account details and see transaction history

Live demo: https://walletly.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

I love this! But 2 things:

1. I would hope at some point we would include β€œfacilitator fee” into the Dwolla Plugin so I could make money through it without adding anything else.
  2. Is there another way of retrieving bank account information securely without using Plaid? I would only be able able to use this as an MVP currently because Plaid is over $500/month.

Hello there @jamescdavis219, regarding the first your question, you can check here.
The second one you can replace the Plaid with Stripe or PayPal, but if you will do this you will have a lot of actions to change for the template works as expected.

Thank you,
BR,
Nik.

1 Like

Hey all!

We are delighted to inform you that we have completed the update of our Walletly - e-Wallet like Paypal | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine, which means that the app is now fully responsive and optimized for use on any device

LIVE DEMO: My Account

DOCUMENTATION: Walletly - e-Wallet like Paypal Template

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team