☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hi @caiohm.comercial, thanks for reaching out.
Allow us to mention that this plugin was recently acquired by Zeroqode, so we would be glad to help with any questions related to this plugin.

In case you are referring to the following field, we’re afraid that we can’t do much as it is related to the Bubble platform functionality.

Try to use a similar value for the above and the following field (1 mb=1000000):

To be able to help you, could you please share some screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings ? (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
That will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, I’m sorry for the inconvinience and for the late.

Ohh ok, no problem. I think I’m gonna use this Max File Size in combination with the Compression one.

Rg Data Source
This is the Repeating Group data source

Txt Value
The text value, where I want to show the file size

Txt Value GR
The Repeating group with value in the editor.

2021-07-08 10_35_10-Window
The Repeating Group when I preview the app. The element with red borders is the text element, where I expect to show the file size.

Thank you for the support!

I’m looking forward to your reply!

Hi @caiohm.comercial , thanks for the provided screenshots.
In order to retrieve and show file size, please use another file type for the Repeating Group data source, namely: Uploaded file (Wasabi).

Hope it helps. Please let us know if I can help with anything else about our plugin.
Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Hi, @ZeroqodeSupport!

Ohh, ok. I tried and it worked perfectly! Thank you for the support!

Have a nice weekend too!
Regards,

Caio

2 Likes

Hi, @ZeroqodeSupport

Thank you for the amazing plugin!
Bought this and have been trying to create a kind of “image grid”.
What I want to create is an image database in which users can upload image files, see preview images of uploaded ones, and download them by clicking a preview image.
However, it seems the state “Preview” of type “File(wasabi)” shows only the previews of “just” uploaded images but doesn’t ones of all the files which have been uploaded so far.

Is there any way to easily create such kind of image grid showing image previews of all (or designated folders) image files uploaded into wasabi so far, with this plugin?

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Miyazawa

@mizawaya you’ll need to create a repeating group to display the images.

Upload via wasabi, add the image to the appropriate datatype in your database and then call on that in an RG to display the images in whatever way you want to customise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @equibodyapp Thank you for reply!

Yes, that’s exactly I could build so far. Appreciate your input - it’s good to know that there is no other way.

Actually my problem is:
to show the previews on the repeating group, it seems images should be uploaded to my bubble app DB directly, not only to wasabi. (like you proposed as “add the image to the appropriate datatype”)
But this is not what I hope because I use wasabi to avoid uploading heavy image files on bubble db - but this makes me to consume both bubble and wasabi dbs equally…

Do you (or anyone) know how to realize any of the below?

1. To show previews in RG of uploaded files (in wasabi) directly without saving files on bubble db
  2. To save compressed (small sized) images to bubble DB as preview images of uploaded files to wasabi, while uploading images to wasabi simultaneously
  3. Another way to show preview images consuming least capacity of bubble DB

Thanks again,

Regards,
Miyazawa

@mizawaya - actually when you ‘add’ an image to a field of a datatype in bubble you are only adding the URL. So in fact you don’t consume both databases. The file is stored on Wasabi but the URL is stored in Bubble for you to call upon as you wish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@equibodyapp thanks again for your kind reply!
I wasn’t aware of that… appreciated valuable input!

Although I tried to add an image to a field of a datatype and to show it on a repeating group with the below settings but, still nothing shown on RG…
Apologized for the trouble, but could you take a look at what I’m missing??

datatype/field setting names
Datatype: Image
Field (field type): url (image)

Creating a data in bubble
In Workflow, (When wasabi File Uploaded Successfully)
url=This WasabiS3’s Last Uploaded Files’s S3 URL

**Showing an image on repeating group **
(Locate Image element within repeating group, with setting of Search for Images)
Dynamic image field: Parent Group’s Image’s url’s URL: used as image

スクリーンショット 2021-07-26 23.05.09
スクリーンショット 2021-07-26 23.06.48

Regards,
Miyazawa

Hello everybody!
WHo knows is it possible to change whole filename when i do upload???

@mizawaya what’s your constraints on the repeating group?
Also check in your database that the image has saved successfully and also check your privacy rules on that datatype.

Also you don’t have to pick thing’s URL or use the operator :used as an image. Bubble is smart enough to do all that itself :slight_smile: So you only need Parent Group’s Image’s url.

And if you are allowing your user’s to choose multiple files to upload at once you’ll have to use the ForEach element from the Ultimate Toolkit plugin like ZQ’s demo editor.

3 Likes

Hi @equibodyapp

Much appreciated your confirmation and advice! Now it works…
After revising my app subject to your advice, I could figure out my wasabi account was still a trial account that doesn’t allow users to share images with the public.
Once I upgrade my wasabi account, I can now see preview images that are associated with S3 URL.

Much appreciated your continuous advice and support!

Regards,
Miyazawa

2 Likes

hi @ZeroqodeSupport Thank you for your reply and sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Thanks to amazing support by @equibodyapp , I could get away from the maze where I stumbled alone for several days…

Understood about review. While I’m still in the middle of the implementation of this plugin and I think still many things to learn/try, but now it’s safe to say that the combination of this plugin and wasabi storage are cost effective and easy to understand and use, rather than AWS things - so let me introuce this tool like that.

Regards,
Miyazawa

We are using your plugin and we have a strange problem. I will describe it:

1. I upload a file to a shared folder named 1.jpeg
  2. I upload a file to the same folder and with the name 1.jpeg
  3. I am deleting a file named 1.jpeg and it disappears everywhere.
    This is a big problem for us. And the most interesting action was when we uploaded a file named 1.jpeg after deleting, it appeared again everywhere where we deleted it.

What to do?

1 Like

Hello, @wdigital36
Thanks for reaching out.

In order to investigate your case, kindly provide us the responses to the questions below:

• Are you trying to upload the files, with the same title to the same folder?

• What exactly you are meaning by “appear everywhere” and “disappearing everywhere”? Please tell us, where exactly you store and display your files.

For a better understanding of your issue, please provide us the video, where you are reproducing your issue. It will speed up the process of investigation.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like
  1. Yes, we upload files to the same folder with the same name

2. We have a folder posts in which users upload photos; Imagine the situation that I am as a user
    – I upload a photo to post 1

• then I upload photo A to post 2
    • then I delete the photo from post 2 and the photo also disappears from post 1
    • then I upload the photo to post 3 again and the photo that I deleted before appears in post1 and post2.

There is one folder in the Wasabi database and it is called a post

Hello, @wdigital36
Thanks for the details.

Unfortunately, you cannot upload two files with the same name and extension in the same folder.
This goes against the logic of the Wasabi storage platform itself.

As a workaround, you can just add prefixes to the same photos, like 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, etc., and upload them to the same folder in the Wasabi database.

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi everyone
using the wasabi plugin.
uploading images and videos
to wasabi.
how can i put a watermark?
tried like this but doesn’t work.

Blessings,
I have recently purchased the Wasabi Cloud Storage plugin by zeroqode. After installing, I find that there are no instructions on HOW to actually use the plugin. I am simply seeking to allow users the normal (upload, download, delete, read) functions associated with cloud storge. Can anyone direct me to instructional information so that I can make this function properly?

*A video tutorial depicting the process to set it up in a reasonable use case would be great!

I did look at the content provided by zeroqode, but it only instructs how to link to wasabi via an access key and secret key. There are no instructions/information provided to explain HOW to use the claimed features of the plugin. Meaning how do I set it to upload, download, read, etc., files? How do I access the uploaded file URL to store in a database table? I have even reviewed their bubble demo app link, but again it does not explain HOW to use the plugin, just shows some rather confusing depiction of what features it is alleged to allow.

I have spent several hours attempting to no avail. I am also open to any alternative cost effective storage recommendations.

Thank you to anyone that can help.

can you advise something? the instruction would be very helpful