Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hi @caiohm.comercial, thanks for your patience.
We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the earlier reported issues (including accepting field issue).

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.57.0: Added action “Create folder”. Fixed a bug in the “accept” field. Fixed buckets with dots in the name.) and give it a try.

@mszaxaroff
Also, the issue with the file size on the Live Demo page has been fixed. We are now preparing a new version of the Live Demo page, to be more intuitively understandable for users.

We’ve updated our supporting documentation with a new chapter (showing how to restrict access to a specific HTTP referer): https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/wasabi-cloud-storage#restrict-access-to-the-bucket - please check if this setup may help you with your project requirements.

Please let us know if any other plugin-related help is required :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

3 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport Hi, no problem.
Now it is perfectly working. Thank you for the support!

1 Like

Hi @caiohm.comercial, you’re welcome :wink:
Have a nice day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Much appreciated your prompt update!
Thanks to the instruction on the updated documentation, I could configure and confirm that preview images using s3 urls cannot be accessed from other than my app. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks again for quick and perfect support as always!

Regards,
Miyazawa

1 Like

Hi @mizawaya, thank you very much for your appreciation :hugs:
The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves :slightly_smiling_face:
Have a nice day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello! Thank you for adding the ability to specify the file path. But it seems to me there is a mistake made, namely, one extra "/ " sign is written in the path. Because of this, my files are not displayed in the application, although wasabi shows the correct path.

In your demo, there is also a “//” in the file path. Check out the screenshots. I hope you will fix it soon. Thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-08 at 17.04.12 (2)

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport !

I am very interested in this feature. I read the documentation and still not understood how this supposed to work…

I restricted the access to my bucket using the code provided in documentation.

What does it mean? The documents can only be viewed inside my app?

If I click to “Open the file in a new tab”, the file will be visible? Or not?

The file needs to be marked as NOT PUBLIC, correct?

Could you give more info about it?

Thanks!

Hi @mszaxaroff , thanks for reporting this issue.
In a short time, we will push an update that will fix it, along with the possibility to rename the uploaded files completely.

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for your message.

Yes, the documents will be available for view only from your app, with no access allowed in case the link will be placed on another app

If the general URL in the new tab will start with the allowed application URL - the file will be visible.

It could be both public or private.

Hope it helps. Please let us know if so far we can help with anything else.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport I’m looking forward to updating the plugin!

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Hi! When can I update the plugin, guys? :raising_hand_man:

Hi @mszaxaroff, sorry for the delayed news in this regard.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the issue related to double “/” and added the ability to rename files completely.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.58.0: Fixed: extra “/” character in URL. Added: Ability to rename files) and give it a try.

Please let us know if the issue has been solved by plugin update or any other plugin-related help is required.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Super! Now everything works perfectly! Thank you very much!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

P.S. If you suddenly have a vacancy for a tester, remember me :smiley:

Have a nice day)

Hi @mszaxaroff, you’re welcome :hugs:
Glad to hear it is working well on your side.

This is noted :wink: You can also check our available vacancies and see if anything fits you: Zeroqode | Jobs

Have a nice day ahead!
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hello again. I am having a problem recording video links.

Bubbles are not written to the base correctly. I’m sure this is due to the spaces in the link. Mostly a problem with videos with Russian titles. What to do? I wrote it to the database both through ForEach and through the Wasabi plugin.

This appeared when I started specifying the Folder structure.

Hi @wdigital36, thanks for your message.

Please provide more details about this issue, screenshots or screencast of the plugin elements setup and desirable result (here or through DM), this will allow us to identify a solution much faster.
Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team