☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Any response?

Hi @Alter345 & @1david2hot, sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).

We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality would not allow such a setting, in this case, we are limited by the possibilities provided by the Wasabi Cloud Storage itself. Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

Kindly note that the plugin is only ensuring the connection between your application and the Wasabi Cloud Storage. With a proper setup, there should be no issues related to saving/retrieving images.
Also, in this case, the network performance is playing a major role, find more info here: https://wasabi-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003033352-I-am-not-seeing-the-network-performance-I-m-expecting-what-should-I-do-

Theoretically, it should work. It depends if the project functionality requirements met with Wasabi plugin functionality.

Hope the provided answers will help. In case there will be any other questions about our plugin, please let us know, we will be glad to help :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

That’s too bad ;(
thanks for your reply

1 Like

I’m wondering so now you know my use case, if I go with your amazon S3 plug, will i be able to do it for my use case ? (rename file uploaded, download as .zip and limit access only to my bubble user) let me know before i buy your plug in … thanks !

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Trying to delete files in my bucket with the following setup:

However, the files are not being deleted. I’ve tried both a space and no space after the “,”

I can upload and retrieve files to my bucket without any issues, just can’t delete the files. My wasabi file immunity is currently off. What else could be preventing the file from being deleted?

Thank you,
Gilles

Hi @Alter345, thanks for your question.

We’re afraid that currently, the AWS File uploader plugin doesn’t have the possibility to zip downloaded files. Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

Hi @gilles, thanks for your message and provided screenshot.

Please check and reply on the following moments:

• See and share the browser console when pressing the “Delete files” button
  • Check if the bucket is already created on your Wasabi account, and its name is not conflicting with already existing buckets on the Wasabi platform.
  • Check if the space is indicated right after the ", ".

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Good news to you @Alter345 .

@ZeroqodeSupport Just to clarify, YES, you can make your files private only for those who are trying to access them thru a Bubble app. It is not complicated and I will show how to set this up.

In you WASABI account, open your list of buckets and select the one you want to protect.
→ Click in Settings.

→ Go to the POLICIES tab

→ Paste the code below

{
  "Id": "acceptsonlyhttpreferer",
  "Version": "2012-10-17",
  "Statement": [
    {
      "Sid": "Public",
      "Effect": "Deny",
      "Principal": {
        "AWS": "*"
      },
      "Action": "s3:GetObject",
      "Resource": "arn:aws:s3:::YOUR_BUCKET_NAME_HERE/*",
      "Condition": {
        "StringNotLike": {
          "aws:Referer": [
            "https://YOUR_BUBBLE_APP_URL_HERE/",
            "https://YOUR_BUBBLE_APP_URL_HERE/*",
            "https://console.wasabisys.com/",
            "https://console.wasabisys.com/*"
          ]
        }
      }
    }
  ]
}

Doing this your files will only be accessible thru:

1. Your Bubble app
  2. WASABI Console

Even if you copy and paste the file URL in your browser, it will not work. It will only work if the click comes from your app or from Wasabi console.

HOPE IT HELPS! :wink:

2 Likes

Oh my god i have been waiting this help for a long time ^^
I switched to another solution, but i will create another wasabi account and try it again
many many thanks !

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport,

When uploading files with the same name, the new file does not get uploaded. I was wondering how I can prevent this from happening (allow multiple files of the same name to be uploaded).

EDIT: Enabling versioning overwrites the orignal file, and all old images will be replaced with the newest image uploaded

Many thanks,
Phat

Great! I needed this implementation in my app as well. For the same reason of yours. If you wish, I can create a page to show you this privacy policy working for real.

Hello and thanks again for your help !
I tried quickly it seems to work :wink:
On the file setting however, can you confirm that you must turn each files on public - then it’s your policy that locks content right ? thanks thanks again

Hi @rpetribu, thank you for the provided example.

We will add it to the plugin supporting documentation, in addition to the method that we already posted there, as it works on a slightly different principle. Thanks for suggesting it.
@Alter345

This example principle is to deny access to all except the application visitors,

Our example principle is to allow access only to application visitors.

Hi @phetxdphet, thanks for your question.
Unfortunately, you cannot upload two files with the same name and extension in the same folder.
This goes against the logic of the Wasabi storage platform itself.

As a workaround, you can just add prefixes to the files with the same name, like 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, etc., and upload them to the same folder in the Wasabi database.

Hope it helps. Please let us know if any-other plugin-related support is required :pray:

Have a nice weekend ahead!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Yes :+1:. You must turn your file public in order to make the privacy policy work as expected!

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Is it possible to delete a list of files stored wasabi from bubble? e.g deleting a file on wasabi by inputing the bucket name, folder name, and then the name of that file through this plugin? This has to be done on a separate page that the Wasabi element used to upload those files is located. Is this possible? I haven’t found a way how.

Many thanks,
Phat

It works perfectly, thanks again !!! a lot !!
By any chance, do you know if we can create a link that redirect to the content of a folder / object ? So people from the bubble app can see the content of it.
thanks !

Hi @phetxdphet,

Yes, this is possible. For that, you need to use the “Ultimate Toolkit” plugin, namely the “For Each” element, which will allow you to work with a list.

Also, before deleting files, a condition is to retrieve their names, in order to indicate them in “Delete files/folders” action.

So, here are some guiding screenshots, and you can also use the following test page for guidance: Appkit | Bubble Editor

Summary

Hi @Alter345

In this case, you may use the repeating group, where to retrieve/display all files that this folder contains (check the Demo Editor page for guidance).

! If it is related to a bucket with restricted access, please be sure to indicate the right access path for page visitors.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey, guys! I have a list of files that are uploaded to wasabi. I select some of them through the checkbox and want to download them as a folder or archive to my computer.

Please help me, how can I do this?

This error shows when using an Input Text in a condition for the Wasabi Element.

The condition:

Although this error appears, the condition itself still works:

What causes this error and how can I clear it?
Many thanks

Hi @phetxdphet, thanks for your message.

Please do not use the Wasabi elements itself as a reference in setup, as this creates a recursion and an error consecutively (it doesn’t succeed to initialize).

Hope it helps. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help about our plugin.

Happy Holidays :christmas_tree:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Thanks for the fast reply, I was wondering what the workaround is for this? Is there anyway I could set a condition for when the wasabi’s input is empty?

Edit: It surprising because the condition still works, but it still outputs the errors.