☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

hi @ZeroqodeSupport ,
Apologized for the late replying.
Understood, and thanks for your confirmation.

Let me be in touch with you if any further assistance from your end required.

thanks again,
Miyazawa

1 Like

Hi @raphael.vuillier, thanks for your patience.

Regretfully, the current plugin functionality doesn’t support such a feature. It has been taken into consideration and added to the plugin improvement roadmap. Due to the developer team high workload, we can’t provide any preliminary dates for when it will come to live.
Once it will be implemented, we will let you know asap.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Dear users, here are some good news!

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the possibility to retrieve parameters (location, full name, type, size, etc) for files uploaded from another cloud (earlier only URL has been available).
To get the parameters, please use the result of the “Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” action.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Hello,
the last updated you pushed crushed my live app ==> All the linked generated were unavailable and my users were not very happy … Please can you consider drop a message for your customer when you guys release a major update like this ? Or is there anything i can do to get an alert or something ? thanks

Hi @Alter345, apologies for the inconvenience created by the plugin update.

We announce all major updates within this thread and in plugin supporting documentation (changelog section), and will think about how else we can notify the users.
To get all news and see all ongoing discussions about the plugin, you can select the “Watching” option for this forum thread.

If there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, I’m looking to see if you guys can help me with this and if it’s even possible.

I’m trying to see if this is possible:
1: The user drags in multiple files into the Wasabi S3 uploader.
2. A thing “File” is created with text fields like Name, S3 URL, etc…
3. The first file is uploaded with the location "(result of step2’s unique id)/
4. Make changes to step 2: Set the S3 URL to result of Wasabi S3’s upload
Then somehow loop this so it does it for all files uploaded.

I tried doing this in the backend via “Schedule API on a list” but you can’t upload in the backend, and you can’t get the result of the uploader anyways to retrieve the relevant URL.

I’ve been trying to a few hours and can’t figure it out. There’s no “result of Wasabi S3”. The idea is that I create essentially what Bubble does with their file uploads. When you upload something Bubble automatically makes a new File type with all the related fields. And all of them just being in one giant directory, but every file is under a folder with a unique ID so you can upload multiple files with the same name.

Thank you!

Hi @tylerboodman, thanks for your inquiry.

We’re afraid that the proposed use case might be hard to implement as at the moment when file is added to the Wasabi S3 uploader (step 2), all storage-related fields should be filled with related values.

A possible solution might be to add conditions and pauses as well as separate steps 1 and 2 in one workflow and 3, 4 in another. Regretfully, we can’t add more details as it would be beyond our responsibilities.

Please let us know if there is anything else on the default plugin functionality that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Okay thanks. Please add it to your roadmap if it is possible, I saw the new update when you do the “Upload to Wasabi from another cloud” in the backend you were able to do the “Result of” from that step so I figured maybe this would be the same. Thanks anyways.

Hi @tylerboodman, thanks for your suggestion.

Noted and added. Once any news will appear in this regard, this thread will know them first :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, could you guys see if you can add “Delete a file” in the backend?

1 Like

Or I see in the API documentation for Wasabi it says there’s a move command, any possibility of getting a move action from one location to another in the backend?

Hi @tylerboodman, thanks for your proposal.

We’ve passed these requests to the developer team for consideration. They will check how feasible would be to add them in future plugin updates. Once any news will appear in this regard, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, just circling back, does it seem like “Retrieve files” in the backend is possible? Not download of course but it would retreive a list of files or at least a list of S3 URL’s in a given path

Hi @tylerboodman, added this feature request to the list too. Once there will be any results available - we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport how can filter by images, videos etc?

Hi @yorgio1024, thanks for your message.

Wasabi plugin element allows to filter uploaded files by filetype.

As for the retrieved files, this can be done through a repeating group with a corresponding filtering setup

Hope the provided answer helps. In there will be any other plugin-related questions, drop a message here :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello, I have a query, I am doing an image marketplace. I would like to know if this api can:

• store images in wasabi
  • download images of wasabi-
    -give a url that allows me to leave images in the marketplace.
    -and finally add a watermark for the images that have not been purchased yet,

thank you

Hi @proteuscrypto, thanks for your interest.

Yes

Yes

Regretfully, this feature is not included in plugin available features, but theoretically, this can be implemented through a third-party plugin that allows redacting images (add/remove watermark).

Also, for reference and examples of workable setups and list of available actions and events, check the plugin page (has links to plugin live demo, demo editor and documentation).
And of course, if you will have any other questions about the plugin, let us know, we will be glad to help.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi . Thank you very much for your answer, but I still have a doubt if I can download the images from wasabi after I upload them with the same plugin… and another question is the link to view the images has an expiration time?

Hi @proteuscrypto, thanks for your reply.

The plugin has all required actions, so it would not be a problem to implement such a case.

By default, no, but you can setup a expiration time through the “Generate Presigned URL” action:

In case you have doubts about the plugin usability, before purchasing, you can try the subscription model for plugin. For example, if you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31.

Have a good day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like