☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Is there any updates on this? Thanks!

Hi @cohereandnow, sorry for the delayed answer.

Sorry for not having results so far, on our side the file types are recognized properly, and only allowed files are shown. Maybe some details are missing within the screencast.

Please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application (as well as let us on which page and under which user we can replicate your case).
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to identify the reported cause.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport
Hi,
I am planning to store all files in Wasabi cloud and using the Zeroqode plugin. All working fine, now I need to migrate existing Bubble files to wasabi. However I get the following error:

Thanks. I’m not using the retrieve function to do that but am able to map the wasabi path thanks to a suggestion from previous response from a member. Then I include this to create the wasabi path and my images and video show. Is retrieve the only method that used be used, perhaps for security?

I get the same thing, this plugin no longer works, cant load images apparently.

Hi @grahamr, thanks for your message.

Please be sure to add the Wasabi API keys in these fields:

If the issue will persist, please let us know.

Yes, this way plugin allows to retrieve and use saved files data within the app.

Hi @xtechaus, thanks for your message.

Please be sure to check the Wasabi account file sharing settings, and address the Wasabi support team for guidance: https://wasabi-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/13615396482203-Change-in-Ability-to-configure-PUBLIC-Access-to-objects-and-buckets-?source=search

To check if the issue is related to the Wasabi account setup or plugin setup, take a stored file link and try to access it in a separate browser tab.

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you so much, it is working. Wood for the trees, I did not set the api/secret key correctly

1 Like

Hi @grahamr, glad that it helped.

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi guys, quick question. Has any one come across issue where an entente/file - my case it’s an audio file, only streams even bubble detects you are accessing the app as a ‘user’. The other ones seems to work accept this on. I have looked at it carefully it can’t seem a pattern.

Also, thanks for tips on looking at wasabi settings also.

Thanks

Hi @costas, thanks for your message.
We’re afraid that provided textual description is not enough to identify any cause for your issue.
Please share a screencast or screenshots (here or in DM) with the use case setup that you are trying to implement. It will allow us to provide the required support much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport One more bug report. 🪲

In version 1.74.0 (which I’m still forced to use because 1.75.0 and 1.76.0 don’t retrieve folders), progress percentage for each file being uploaded doesn’t work any more.

I remember it not being an issue in earlier versions of the plugin, so it’s probably something that got broken in a more recent version.

Hi @chaostorm, thanks for reporting this.
We’ve passed this on to the developer team. Once any result will appear, we will let you know.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @chaostorm, thanks for your patience.

We added a checkbox that allows users to (not) display the subfolders.

Here, the research work is in progress.

Hi @proteuscrypto, good news here :slight_smile:

In the newest update, we’ve added the possibility to create presigned URLs for all files added to the Wasabi element.

To check the mentioned features, please update your plugin to the newest version (1.78.0:Added “Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” action and a list of supported video formats. Updated “Generate Presigned URL” action) and give it a try.

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @phetxdphet, some good news is here.

We’ve updated our plugin documentation and added a section that guides on the lifecycle feature (this feature replaces the need to manually delete an object after a retention period.)
Please find details here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/wasabi-cloud-storage#361ec03f7279453cb8d6c4954c81340f

Hi @tylerboodman,

If we understood correctly your request, it is about moving a folder from one bucket to another (within the same Wasabi account).
Regretfully, the Wasabi platform doesn’t provide such a possibility.

Drop a message if there will be any other suggestions about our plugin :wink:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Oh man that’s an old request :laughing:

It was just to move a file, but a Copy and Delete does the same thing. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport,
Really amazing plugin guys, great work. There is just one request from my side make the Wasabi Element responsive and compatible with the new responsive engine.

Hi @waleed.mudassar, thanks for your appreciation :blush:

Please share a bit more details about the difficulties encountered (if any) with the Wasabi Plugin element on the new responsive. This will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

Have a great week!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

With New Responsive Engine we can change the height and width based on conditions and also use percentages in the object’s dimensions, but the wasabi element does not support any of this.

In my use case, I want the wasabi element to become taller when a file is dragged over it. Unfortunately, the wasabi element does not allow me to do that.

Hi @waleed.mudassar, thanks for your reply.

Let us check this internally. Once any news will appear, we will let you know asap :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @chaostorm, thanks for your patience.

The developer team checked and found that the progress bar element is displaying the overall progress of the uploaded files. After a minor fix, now it should work properly.
Please update the plugin to the newest version (1.79.0: Minor fixes), and try out.

If there will be any other questions or suggestions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team