Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Do you have generate previews option checked?

ok yeah that was the problem, works now with previews turned on. I figured preview was only for generating an image. Thanks

2 Likes

Sorry about the confusion there, next update the field will be renamed to ‘Read Files’ and generate previews will be a new second option just for images.

2 Likes

No probs. Oh also any chance you could add “maximum number of files” as a feature? Also seems that max file size is for total upload, but could there be a yes/no that lets it apply to individual file limit instead? Thanks!

1 Like

I am trying to retrieve image files uploaded in a folder inside a Wasabi bucket as a list to feed a slide show plugin. No sure how to do that or even how to retrieve a single image file.
Can you please add this to Wasabi2 demo when possible? Appreciate your help.

1 Like

Limit total files count can be added, yes max file size is for total size, Bubble doesn’t let us write long field names there, should be described in the documentation under the call. We could add limit size per file but it’s a little more difficult to accomplish, this will be qued towards the end of the list for features.

1 Like

Is that the slideshow plugin made by Bubble? Do you have a paid Wasabi account to serve public files? We can’t integrate this into our demo using a paid account as the keys will be exposed in the editor and some users may maliciously upload with them.

If you like we could send you a private message and help you integrate this directly into your app.

2 Likes

Yes, I paid for the account to set up your plugin as per plugins page. Sending you a PM.

1 Like

Hi, we have added dragdrop file validation & max file count field in v.16.0.

1 Like

Hi from v1.17.0 you can now remove/add files. The add files action is different to the trigger input, it will not reset the current files list. Multiple progresses up next.

We will continue to push releases like this instead of one big update as it’s better for debugging.

1 Like

Hi, we have added a new files state value: upload progress (multiprogress) / v1.22.0.

image image

2 Likes

Added a new action to upload from B64 data urls (without user interaction) / v1.27.0
@yorgio1024

1 Like

You can now upload directories in v1.28.0
@yorgio1024

2 Likes

Hey Sumit, you can now compress images in v1.30.0!

3 Likes

Hi @Appkit guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for all the help with the plugin and also confirm to anyone thinking about this plugin that it is really awesome. Good price with Wasabi, easy to setup, no file-size limits nor any other stupid limitations!

Cheers!

2 Likes

Agreed. I think wasabi by far has the lowest storage cost for a “hot tier” style product. I’m glad this app was created and look forward to using it in my upcoming apps.

2 Likes

@Appkit Just wanted to say thanks for working daily on making this plugin better. Everyday I see updates for it.

2 Likes

Hello, guys. I´m new with Bubble but already built couple apps for my company. I have an operation with bodycameras and we use wasabi cloud store to store collected videos from cameras. I would like to use webapp to integrate with wasabi and show to client all files stored with search options and video player. Can you help me? Many thanks!