☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

@contabilidad,

We are glad that the majority of your clients are having a smooth experience with the plugin and Wasabi integration. We also agree with the assumption that the reported issue, faced by a minority of users, may be linked to their internet connection.

The Zeroqode support team is dedicated to assisting you in resolving any plugin-related issues when we receive relevant information about the problem. However, please understand that if the problem cannot be identified or is not related to the functionality we provide (user internet connection issues), our ability to offer assistance may be limited.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

:pray:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@miracle,

Thanks for the explanation. Let us please check it with the plugin developer.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Well… it is plugin related and the issue persists. Perhaps not within the plugin, but the plugin must use some third party tools which some of my users have and some don’t. Hence, some have the issue and some don’t.

The question is: what are those third party tools that the plugin depends on for it to function correctly?

Update on this issue:

Turns out the issue was with the computer’s time. It’s an error on Wasabi side, not the plugin. They have a security protocol where if the computer’s time differs from real time by some margin (even a few seconds), they abort the request.

How it got solved: The user changed their computer’s time settings to automatic (it was manual), restarted, and boom! magic. It worked.

Thank you for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport - I admit to being a bit surprised: having purchased this plugin, in 5 days I expected to receive, I won’t say a solution, but at least an interlocutory “we’ve read and let you know asap.”

@contabilidad,

Glad it is resolved now! Please feel free to message us whenever you would need our help with our plugins.

:sunflower:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@Ren,

Please accept our sincere apologies for this. Unfortunately, we missed to let you know that your request is under the developer investigation as well. We will get back to you in shortest terms in regards of your report.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. :pray:
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, is there any update on this?

@Ren,

We are on the finish line of fixing the abovementioned reports. Once there is any progress, we leave an update here.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@Ren,

Thank you for your patience. We have made a new plugin version which should fix the issues you have faced before with the “Files” and “File count” states. Please update your plugin to the latest version and give it a try.

Summary

Hope it helps :sunflower:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@miracle,

Thank you for your patience :pray:

At the moment, the plugin element (uploader) accepts all the files you are inserting to it and it is not refreshing the “Files” state value when you are triggering the plugin element to upload a new file. This means, all the next files you will be adding to the plugin uploader element are collected as a list of files, but are not re-written by the new file you upload.

To be able to decide which elements to upload to Wasabi, you can display a list of the “ready to be uploaded” files with the option to remove the unnecessary ones. Something like this (a general idea):

Hope it helps! :sunflower:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport is anything wrong with the File “Preview”? it seems not to be working?
When you upload a file to the Element, and try to preview (Wasabi S3’s Files:first item’s Preview) on an image element, its empty

Hi @miracle,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the delayed reply over the weekend.

Can you please send us a link and screenshots with your configuration and steps to reproduce the issue on our side?
This will greatly assist us in identifying the cause of the issue you get.

Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi. I’m wondering what the role of the following AWS API URL is in the context of the “uploading files from another cloud” action in backend workflows.

https://cjzmvab7j0.execute-api.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/default/wasabi_backend_upload

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, thanks for the reply. I just check my configuration again, but this time i downgraded the plugin version to 1.87.0 and the preview section works. This means what ever update you did from after 1.87.0 affected the preview section.

This is how to replicate this
1 - Add the Wasabi S3 element to your page
2 - Add an Image element (this will be used to preview what is uploaded)
3 - Add a button

Data on Image Element -
“Wasabi S3’s Files:first item’s Preview”

Workflow on Button
When button is clicked,
Action - Trigger Input a Wasabi S3

This action will trigger an action to upload an image to the element, which should automatically display a preview of that image on the “Image Element”.
This process worked until I upgraded to a higher version from v1.87.0.
Perform this test with different versions to replicate this.

Thanks in advance

how to run a video in a video element retrieved from wasabi ?

Hello @AAL,

Thank you for reaching out, and we appreciate your understanding regarding the weekend delay.

Regarding the URL you noticed in the Logs:
https://cjzmvab7j0.execute-api.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/default/wasabi_backend_upload

We have confirmed with our dev team, and they have verified that this URL is the endpoint for our Lambda service on AWS. This service hosts the plugin’s code, essentially serving as a function that handles the plugin’s backend actions.

Hope this clarifies things. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions related to the plugin.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @miracle,

Thank you for providing us with additional details and keeping us informed.

We’ll verify this with our development team and promptly update you.

Appreciate your understanding and collaboration. :pray:

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @mahad.haqqi,
Thank you for your message and for using the Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin.

To run a video in a Bubble video element retrieved from Wasabi, follow these steps:

1. Use the Wasabi Cloud Storage plugin to upload and retrieve the video file from Wasabi.
  2. Store the retrieved video URL in your Bubble app’s database or a File uploader element.
  3. Add a Video element to your Bubble app page.
  4. Set the Video element’s source to the retrieved video URL from your database or File uploader element.

This will display and play the video from Wasabi in the Bubble video element.

Hope it helps, for additional information about the plugin and how to use its actions, please consult the supporting documentation and demo editor page.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Okay, my hypothesis was that this would the the endpoint for an external AWS service owned by Zerocode to retrieve a public file and then upload into the apps Wasabi bucket using the given keys. If this isn’t the case, would you explain how is this operation is actually performed in the plugin?

The thing is, the hypothetic approach I described before would not be a secure thing, given that the keys are exposed to a third party,