☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hi, it looks like you’re trying to remove a file from the input without specifying a file. You can reset the file uploader with a different action, remove file from input hasn’t been changed in the last update & is still working ok in the demo application.

1 Like

I just update the plugin )) I did not make any changes …

If this field is empty - all work fine

The returned error is for the remove files action and this is still working in the demo for the same as the latest version, see if you can reproduce it there.

You may downgrade back the version before that was working using the mime type.

Zeroqode is the new owner of this plugin, they can help find solution for you.

2 Likes

But I have the same problem of [bogdanevgenij]

Any plans to fix this error? I need a plugin urgent

I use previous version (( and wait when they fix this bug …

Me too, but just for pictures. Docs and pdfs doesnt work in any versions

Dear @psiccobrasil & @bogdanevgenij, please accept my deepest apologies for such a late reply.

We’ve checked the plugin functionality on our end, and it works well.
I’m afraid, we can not reproduce or investigate this issue without more info.

Can you please describe your cases in more detail?
Please attach all the necessary info like:

• error screenshots from the debugger and opened browser console;
  • the preconditions (related element settings and workflow), for reproducing this issue;
  • Loom video record of reproducing your issue + how and when you receive an error, etc.

This information will help us to investigate and resolve your case.

Thank you for understanding and looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi there,

Thank you for this plugin! It perfectly works in my case except maybe one thing: when you want to upload an audio/* file from your smartphone (in my case an iPhone), it calls your camera features and not your audio recording feature (voice memos for Apple).

Any idea?

Thks :pray: :pray: :pray:

I try this plugin today and it work fine for uploading. But how can i make a button to download the content? I can’t find anything in the documentation.

Hi!
In Version 1.36.3 no problem with this

but in latest version we have

Demo page have same problem
before

after update

@bogdanevgenij thanks for this explanation. Is it also possible to use the images stored on wasabi in your wesbite and display it there?

When you upload and image to show on your Bubble page, it’s stored in aws, and the image is shown by way of a url to the stored image on aws.

I’m trying replicate that on Wasabi, as it’s supposed to be less expensive than Bubble’s storage policies and also aws by itself.

1 Like

The problem is that in the previous version, I was able to display the names of the files before uploading. but now there is no such possibility - an error appears in the console (see the screenshot above)

Hi, thanks everyone for replies.
Dear @cam.from & @bogdanevgenij, thanks for provided details of encountered issues. Allow me to check them with the developer team.
As soon as I will have a response, I will notify you.

Dear @sander.vloeberghs, kindly note that a download button feature is not related to the plugin functionality. To be able to place a download button on your app, please follow the hack described here: https://bubble.io/blog/the-download-hack/

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

Hi is there any way to upload a folder with the file structure, when I upload a folder it just uploads all the files in the folder but looses the file structure?
Cheers

Sam

Hi @porcelainmusic , thanks for the question.

In order to keep the structure of the files, you can:

• manually change the download path in Wasabi account itself accordingly to the uploaded file structure.
  • or indicate the desired path to the storage folder in the following input field: Screenshot by Lightshot and it will dynamically change.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Hi, thankyou for the quick response. Just to be clear I do understand how to create folders and sub folders as per the screenshot. The issue I have is if a user uploads a folder from my their computer that has subdirectories all the files from all the subdirectories end up in the parent folder, i.e. the folder structure is lost on upload. Is there a way of uploading folders with there subdirectories intact?
Many thanks
Sam

I also had one more question. Is it possible to upload files without the uploader, via a workflow. I thought you would be able to do this with the “Add Files To Input Wasabi” yet I cannot find a way to specify what files I want to add. I have used your AWS plug in and this can be achieved with the NO GUI element. Is there a way to do this with the Wasabi plug in?
Many Thanks again, Sam

1 Like