☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Dear all, thanks for your attention to this plugin.

We will get back to you as soon as we have any useful info on the issue you’ve faced. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Theoretically, it is possible. You can try the following workaround - start your workflow with the following step (like in plugin Demo editor page)

and then continue with

It should work but kindly note that we can’t guarantee 100% compatibility of our plugins with third-party plugins.

Kindly note that upload/download speed depends on many factors, which we can’t influence unfortunately.
Please see these links for the reference:

Hope it helps.

Regards

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m having trouble retrieving an uploaded file and display it on my bubble page.
I tried using repeating groups, groups and Images to display the file, but no success.

My next option was to get the S3_URL, but I just saw it is returning empty when I upload my files. Just checked and the editor example stopped getting the S3 URL on March 22 at 6:33 am.

Any examples I could follow to exibit my files on the page? Like the files on my current user folder.
Is there something I need to check for me to be able to get the s3 URL?

Many thanks,
Flora

ps: I’m referring to the files I already uploaded to wasabi

Hello, I just purchased the plugin to realize that I can’t upload files from the backend with this plugin. Only the users can upload by selecting files.
I really need to save files into Wasabi that are currently stored elsewhere, can you add the ability for a file creation method that works on the backend?

1 Like

Dear all, please find answers below on recent inquiries.

Dear @cam.from, we’ve checked plugin functionality using the dynamic data and it works well. The encountered issue might be related to the workflows setup.

Allow me to recommend to:

• uninstall and install again the plugin, sometimes it is helping
  • on plugin activation, please check the console log - namely if there are any errors related to the plugin functionality.

Please note that Wasabi itself is not allowing to delete the buckets with files (quite common practice for cloud storage services). Unfortunately, we can’t influence this.

Please see the link for reference:

Dear @gerenciamentodesiste, we recently have pushed some plugin updates.
Please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try.
In case the issue will persist, please let us know.

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Thank you all and have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

I’m in version 1.45.0. Just tested here and nothing changed.

Is this the best way to display my wasabi files, through the S3 URL?

Hi,

+1 for backend workflow support

Thank you

@ZeroqodeSupport Just wanted to circle back and let you know that the most recent version seems to have fixed all of my current issues with this plugin. Thanks!

2 Likes

To be able to help you, please provide as many details as possible, namely:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

This is noted, we will check what can be done.

Glad to hear that it helped!
If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins :smile:

Thank you,

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

I just need an example to follow, on how to query the files I stored on wasabi. Don’t have many details to give you because I just couldn’t set it up. I’m not getting any bug or any errors, it just don’t return anything because I believe I just coulndt set up the search.

Tried using the data call retrieve, but I saw in the documentation it is just for the plugin set up, not for us to use it.

I was in your example page and saw someone trying to build an example of retrieving, but for what I could see they were not able to do it too.

All the other actions available on the example editor I was able to reproduce.

Can’t u guide me on the best way to achieve this? Based on your example page.

Many thanks,
Flora

Good morning, @ZeroqodeSupport. First, wanted to say thank you for your support team’s faithfulness in updating users with requests and the substantive nature of your responses.

Second, just wanted to touch base and see if there is any update on my previous request regarding your plugin’s support for Wasabi’s expiring/limited access to files features?

1 Like

Hi @eLPDev, thanks for your appreciation.
Apologies for the late reply to your inquiry.

So far we don’t have a timeline available for this particular plugin update. Sorry for the inconvenience. In case it will come live - we will notify you.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport, I appreciate the update and will keep looking for a live announcement. Really hoping this comes along. Love the ease-of-use afforded by Zeroqode’s Wasabi Cloud plugin but having an integration with Wasabi’s pre-signed feature + expiry for cloud access is a “must-have” in certain fields/industries (i.e., managed e-learning).

Thanks again!

3 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport,

Hello again. I’ve been reviewing your plugin a bit more for my use case and had a thought. Hope this makes sense.

As an alternative approach to expiring access control, let me ask this: does your plugin provide any sort of functionality that let’s users manage access to Wasabi from within Bubble itself? For example, I know y’all provide the option to upload items as private in your plugin; is there any way your plugin can be paired with some kind of authentication header on the Bubble-to-Wasabi side?

Basically, I’m wanting to find a way to use your plugin in Bubble to manage access to Wasabi from the client so users who are “locked out” in Bubble can’t still access Wasabi via any direct URL, which has to be a combination of Wasabi’s policies and Bubble’s API config/the plugin fetching the file.

I tried seeing if there’s anything in your plugin’s Editor behind the scenes for this but obviously can’t see the API config y’all use on the back-end.

Appreciate your ongoing support.

1 Like

Hi @eLPDev, thanks for your interest in the further development of this plugin, and sorry for the delayed reply to your messages.

Kindly note that the requested feature is under development now. I can’t provide any time terms so far, but the update is expected pretty soon :wink:.

Currently, there is no such plugin functionality available. We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport,

Woo-hoo! Didn’t realize this was actually in development. :partying_face: Great to hear.

3 Likes

Dear @CLNJ, @gilles and @eLPDev, thank you for your patience.
Allow me to share some good news here :slight_smile:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the features of pre-signed URLs and file upload from the backend.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Added ability to upload files using URL of file via API Call. Added possibility to generate presigned links) and give it a try.

Thank you and have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

4 Likes

That is fantastic news, @ZeroqodeSupport!

3 Likes

Dear @eLPDev, you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins :smile:

Also, dear all, kindly note that we’ve made recently a documentation update, which contains now a lot more details on how to set up this plugin.

Take a look to the Wasabi Cloud Storage - Zeroqode Documentation and see if it can answer to your inquires.

Thank you all for the implication and have a nice week ahead!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon

Hi Guys!

Has been some time since I noticed that my files were not being uploaded anymore. I digged into it and realize that the problem was my dynamic parameters used to create a folder in the name of my client. As showned below…

Note that I made ZERO chnge in this in the past weeks and sudly, the files were not beeing uploaded anymore.

I removed the dynamic parameters and leave only the “Client” path/folder and everything was uploaded perfectly…

Any ideia of what is going on?

Hi guys!

Made some progress here…
The ID is the “full name” + “uniq id” of the user…

The problem is that, the major user’s name have accents … this is causing the problem…
I will have to search for a method to remove this accents from their names when trying to create their folders…

1 Like