Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

@ZeroqodeSupport, I appreciate the update and will keep looking for a live announcement. Really hoping this comes along. Love the ease-of-use afforded by Zeroqode’s Wasabi Cloud plugin but having an integration with Wasabi’s pre-signed feature + expiry for cloud access is a “must-have” in certain fields/industries (i.e., managed e-learning).

Thanks again!

3 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport,

Hello again. I’ve been reviewing your plugin a bit more for my use case and had a thought. Hope this makes sense.

As an alternative approach to expiring access control, let me ask this: does your plugin provide any sort of functionality that let’s users manage access to Wasabi from within Bubble itself? For example, I know y’all provide the option to upload items as private in your plugin; is there any way your plugin can be paired with some kind of authentication header on the Bubble-to-Wasabi side?

Basically, I’m wanting to find a way to use your plugin in Bubble to manage access to Wasabi from the client so users who are “locked out” in Bubble can’t still access Wasabi via any direct URL, which has to be a combination of Wasabi’s policies and Bubble’s API config/the plugin fetching the file.

I tried seeing if there’s anything in your plugin’s Editor behind the scenes for this but obviously can’t see the API config y’all use on the back-end.

Appreciate your ongoing support.

1 Like

Hi @eLPDev, thanks for your interest in the further development of this plugin, and sorry for the delayed reply to your messages.

Kindly note that the requested feature is under development now. I can’t provide any time terms so far, but the update is expected pretty soon :wink:.

Currently, there is no such plugin functionality available. We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport,

Woo-hoo! Didn’t realize this was actually in development. :partying_face: Great to hear.

3 Likes

Dear @CLNJ, @gilles and @eLPDev, thank you for your patience.
Allow me to share some good news here :slight_smile:

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the features of pre-signed URLs and file upload from the backend.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Added ability to upload files using URL of file via API Call. Added possibility to generate presigned links) and give it a try.

Thank you and have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

4 Likes

That is fantastic news, @ZeroqodeSupport!

3 Likes

Dear @eLPDev, you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins :smile:

Also, dear all, kindly note that we’ve made recently a documentation update, which contains now a lot more details on how to set up this plugin.

Take a look to the Wasabi Cloud Storage - Zeroqode Documentation and see if it can answer to your inquires.

Thank you all for the implication and have a nice week ahead!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

2 Likes

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon

Hi Guys!

Has been some time since I noticed that my files were not being uploaded anymore. I digged into it and realize that the problem was my dynamic parameters used to create a folder in the name of my client. As showned below…

Note that I made ZERO chnge in this in the past weeks and sudly, the files were not beeing uploaded anymore.

I removed the dynamic parameters and leave only the “Client” path/folder and everything was uploaded perfectly…

Any ideia of what is going on?

Hi guys!

Made some progress here…
The ID is the “full name” + “uniq id” of the user…

The problem is that, the major user’s name have accents … this is causing the problem…
I will have to search for a method to remove this accents from their names when trying to create their folders…

1 Like

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for reporting this issue.

You are right, the issue is caused by the letters with diacritics (like Ç, Ğ, I, İ, Ö, Ş, etc.).
The Bubble platform may not always act right on encoding of such symbols so the related action may fail.
A solution in your case would be to use URL encoded format type.
See the screenshots for the reference:

We will also add a note on supporting documentation about that.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

3 Likes

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Would this be good for video hosting / distribution?

Hi @alejandrowunderlich, thanks for your question.

Sure thing this plugin could be used for that. Kindly note that the setup of such workflow requires a corresponding level of Bubble skills.

Also, please be sure to read the supporting documentation for more details:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

2 Likes

I second this!

1 Like

Hi @alejandrowunderlich, thanks for bringing up this suggestion.
We will check how feasible it will be to develop such a plugin.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

the new function “Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” will be ready when ??

Hi @EtaniAkio, thanks for the question and sorry for the delayed reply.

So far, this API Call is in BETA mode, (the limitation being that max uploaded file size = 150MB. If you try to upload files larger response will be a message with error text.) Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please also see the supporting documentation for reference: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/wasabi-cloud-storage#upload-file-to-wasabi-from-another-cloud

Once we will adjust this option to the live version, we will inform via this thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Workflow error - Temporary error connecting to Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud (raw message: Application Error html,body,iframe { margin: 0; padding: 0; } html,body { height: 100%; overflow: hidden; } iframe { width: 100%; height: 100%; border: 0; } )

First 2 images worked and then stopped with this error. No longer working.

Hi @CLNJ, thanks for reaching out.
We’ve checked the related plugin functionality and it works well.

To be able to help you with this error, please provide as many details as possible. Namely:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

@CLNJ @ZeroqodeSupport

I am having the same issue here.
I am trying to transfer a PDF stored in Bubble to Wasabi.