☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for reporting this issue.

You are right, the issue is caused by the letters with diacritics (like Ç, Ğ, I, İ, Ö, Ş, etc.).
The Bubble platform may not always act right on encoding of such symbols so the related action may fail.
A solution in your case would be to use URL encoded format type.
See the screenshots for the reference:

We will also add a note on supporting documentation about that.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

3 Likes

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Would this be good for video hosting / distribution?

Hi @alejandrowunderlich, thanks for your question.

Sure thing this plugin could be used for that. Kindly note that the setup of such workflow requires a corresponding level of Bubble skills.

Also, please be sure to read the supporting documentation for more details:

Hope it helps.

Regards,

2 Likes

I second this!

1 Like

the new function “Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” will be ready when ??

Hi @EtaniAkio, thanks for the question and sorry for the delayed reply.

So far, this API Call is in BETA mode, (the limitation being that max uploaded file size = 150MB. If you try to upload files larger response will be a message with error text.) Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please also see the supporting documentation for reference: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/wasabi-cloud-storage#upload-file-to-wasabi-from-another-cloud

Once we will adjust this option to the live version, we will inform via this thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Workflow error - Temporary error connecting to Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud (raw message: Application Error html,body,iframe { margin: 0; padding: 0; } html,body { height: 100%; overflow: hidden; } iframe { width: 100%; height: 100%; border: 0; } )

First 2 images worked and then stopped with this error. No longer working.

Hi @CLNJ, thanks for reaching out.
We’ve checked the related plugin functionality and it works well.

To be able to help you with this error, please provide as many details as possible. Namely:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

@CLNJ @ZeroqodeSupport

I am having the same issue here.
I am trying to transfer a PDF stored in Bubble to Wasabi.

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for reporting the issue.
I’m afraid we can’t reproduce and identify the cause of this issue without more details from your side.

Please provide as many details as possible. Namely:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings, used files & their size (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon

Ok, no problem. I will run some more tests here…

I have two more doubts about the Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud

1. How can I get the upload progress?
  2. How can I get the uploaded file link?

Thanks!

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for the questions.

We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality doesn’t allow to track the upload progress for this particular action. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Please use the following link to demo editor as a reference, how this could be implemented: Appkit | Bubble Editor

Hope it helps.

Have a nice weekend!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I won’t buy your plugin again to show you how it doesn’t work, I also don’t want to let you into my bubble app where it doesn’t work.
If you can send me a link to an editor with Wasabi plugin installed then I can re-create the issue.

By the way, the mere fact is that you guys didn’t event try duplicating the issue since if you tried you would of gotten the same message.

Workflow error - Temporary error connecting to Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud (raw message: Application Error html,body,iframe { margin: 0; padding: 0; } html,body { height: 100%; overflow: hidden; } iframe { width: 100%; height: 100%; border: 0; } )

1 Like

I am frustrated with this too…

I bought two plugins from @ZeroqodeSupport and both are not working as expected. And it is difficult to get a reply and an actual help from them.

I am migrating my business to Bubble engine and I am afraid to depend on those plugins

2 Likes

Here is a link to try: Appkit | Bubble Editor

This is your own app on the page vd_wasabi_backend

As you can see in the logs, it comes back with empty fields:

This is because the default data inside your plugin is your own bucket, please create a new Bucket in your wasabi account in us-east-1 region, now change the plugin to the new bucket here:

If you do these steps and try uploading to a new bucket, then you’ll get the same error as we all do.

1 Like

Can we get a response on this please?

Hi @CLNJ

Zeroqode is an actual company with employees. They work Monday to Friday (weekends off). Don’t worry, they’ll get back to you.

1 Like

I have not changed anything via Wasabi and I was made aware by many of my app users that the uploader is not working. Again, I changed nothing and the error says - “mine is not defined”. This has happened a time before and instead of asking more questions I got a response of “It is working for us.” Again, I made no changes to this plugin, and suddenly it stops working, I don’t care whose fault this is, whether its mine, the plugins or wasabi, I would just like to know how this could be avoided and what is the solution. Thank you.

1 Like

Dear @CLNJ @rpetribu @hiyspyservices, please accept our apologies for any inconveniences created by the usage of our plugin.
In a short time, we will update the plugin with a fix that should solve the mentioned issues.
Also, allow us to come back tomorrow with more details and news.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like