Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

☁️Wasabi Cloud Storage Plugin

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for reporting the issue.
I’m afraid we can’t reproduce and identify the cause of this issue without more details from your side.

Please provide as many details as possible. Namely:

• steps to reproduce your issue;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings, used files & their size (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the issue you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport @levon

Ok, no problem. I will run some more tests here…

I have two more doubts about the Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud

1. How can I get the upload progress?
  2. How can I get the uploaded file link?

Thanks!

Hi @rpetribu, thanks for the questions.

We’re afraid that the current plugin functionality doesn’t allow to track the upload progress for this particular action. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

Please use the following link to demo editor as a reference, how this could be implemented: Appkit | Bubble Editor

Hope it helps.

Have a nice weekend!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I won’t buy your plugin again to show you how it doesn’t work, I also don’t want to let you into my bubble app where it doesn’t work.
If you can send me a link to an editor with Wasabi plugin installed then I can re-create the issue.

By the way, the mere fact is that you guys didn’t event try duplicating the issue since if you tried you would of gotten the same message.

Workflow error - Temporary error connecting to Wasabi - Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud (raw message: Application Error html,body,iframe { margin: 0; padding: 0; } html,body { height: 100%; overflow: hidden; } iframe { width: 100%; height: 100%; border: 0; } )

1 Like

I am frustrated with this too…

I bought two plugins from @ZeroqodeSupport and both are not working as expected. And it is difficult to get a reply and an actual help from them.

I am migrating my business to Bubble engine and I am afraid to depend on those plugins

2 Likes

Here is a link to try: Appkit | Bubble Editor

This is your own app on the page vd_wasabi_backend

As you can see in the logs, it comes back with empty fields:

This is because the default data inside your plugin is your own bucket, please create a new Bucket in your wasabi account in us-east-1 region, now change the plugin to the new bucket here:

If you do these steps and try uploading to a new bucket, then you’ll get the same error as we all do.

1 Like

Can we get a response on this please?

Hi @CLNJ

Zeroqode is an actual company with employees. They work Monday to Friday (weekends off). Don’t worry, they’ll get back to you.

1 Like

I have not changed anything via Wasabi and I was made aware by many of my app users that the uploader is not working. Again, I changed nothing and the error says - “mine is not defined”. This has happened a time before and instead of asking more questions I got a response of “It is working for us.” Again, I made no changes to this plugin, and suddenly it stops working, I don’t care whose fault this is, whether its mine, the plugins or wasabi, I would just like to know how this could be avoided and what is the solution. Thank you.

1 Like

Dear @CLNJ @rpetribu @hiyspyservices, please accept our apologies for any inconveniences created by the usage of our plugin.
In a short time, we will update the plugin with a fix that should solve the mentioned issues.
Also, allow us to come back tomorrow with more details and news.

Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Dear @CLNJ @rpetribu @hiyspyservices, thanks for your patience and understanding :pray:
We have fixed the issue with the “Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud” action.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (1.48.0 - minor changes), refresh the application, and give it a try.

We tried to replicate the issue as per your advice, and so far nothing was found. Please see the video for reference: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

In case this or any other issue will appear, please let us know.

We strive to provide the best support for our plugins, but since now we have 300+ of them, it is not always possible to provide the solution right away. And we depend on the details of the issue reproducing our users provide us with because while we are not being able to reproduce the reported case, we can not investigate and fix the issue.

The more feedback we get from you, the faster we can identify the issue and provide the solution. Thank you for that.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Thank you.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hey Wasabi plug in keepers.
FWIW, I was using 1.45.0 and was experiencing all of a sudden extra long page load times when the page has the Wasabi element placed on it.
Also an error appeared in my browser’s debug console too (see photo for error and long load time, and same page without Wasabi element with no errors and fast!)

I don’t need the extra functionality of the latest version 1.48.0. But upgrading did fix the error and the page load delays.
Would be good to note for the future when a new version does more than just add features, but fixes broken things too.
Thanks

Hi @ratsoundsystems , thanks for your message.

Indeed, the last plugin update has fixed the issue with page load delay. Sorry for a too short description of the plugin update, we will strive to provide more explicit information.

If there is anything else that we can help with about our products, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport

I am still receiving error messages. But they have changed to this:

This is the error in my console:

@CLNJ , could you please confirm if, for you, the update fixed the issue?

Thanks!

Hey I have use case question! We’re a video editing company that handles about 10TB of video files per month. Here’s our process: client uploads their footage, we download it, edit the video, and then upload a draft.

So what we need is a file sharing system where the client can upload their video footage, organize it into subfolders, and then their editor can download it. Is this a good use case for your plugin? I can’t really tell what the file sharing and organization system looks like from your video

Hi @rpetribu , thanks for your message.

In case you are using one of the plugin’s previous versions, kindly note that unfortunately, it wouldn’t be possible to handle these errors without a plugin updated to the last version.

The current plugin functionality can provide you the required functionality (upload file/organize it in subfolders/download it).
For guidance and reference please use the supporting documentation: Wasabi Cloud Storage - Zeroqode Documentation
Also, in a short time, we also will update the plugin Live demo page, to reflect the new functionality.

If any other plugin-related questions will appear, please let us know, we will be glad to help.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Ok great thank you I’ll give it a try! Just to confirm, can multiple users upload and organize files into different subfolders? Our app will have about 50 unique users who will need to upload and organize their files separately and independently.

Thanks!

Hi @alex.lefkowitz , thanks for your question.

Sure thing it is possible. Our plugin is a simple intermediary between your app and the Wasabi Cloud Storage.
So, all possible limitations are directly related to the Wasabi Cloud Storage capacities

Hope it helps. In case we can help with anything else related to our products, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi! The plugin really looks nice. But I thought it would be a ready-made interface with loading progress and list output, and I wouldn’t have to configure a bunch of processes manually. You guys would save us a lot of time if the plugin was already ready to work and we didn’t have to build it as a constructor every time.

Can it work as a reusable item? So that I can copy it to my other pages without setting it up?

Hi, I am having issues with the " Upload File To Wasabi From Another Cloud" function.

What I want to achieve:

• I have a bunch of image files in the bubble storage which I want to move to wasabi, inside certain folders.

The issue:

• If I provide a folder it won’t work, throwing an error. this happens regardless if the folder already exists in Wasabi or not.

It works only if I leave the folder field empty.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: clarity