Wasabi plugin upload error

@ZeroqodeSupport
I use wasabi uploader. It’s very good one, but I have some errors.

When an error occurs, is it possible to identify the cause with an error code?
Currently, we are able to determine “when error uploading” processing in the workflow.
However, we cannot determine why the error occurred in the first place.

What is the communication protocol and port number used by the wasabi uploader?
I assume that the FireWall may be stopping the uploader.

Are there any cases where the error occurs repeatedly depending on the OS/browser environment?

Hi @bigbee, thanks for your questions.

The Wasabi platform may drop an error notification in a popup or in the browser console. showing a cause and/or error code. Here is a description\possible cause of each error code from Wasabi documentation (page 2-1): https://wasabi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Wasabi_API_Guide-2.pdf

This question can be answered only by the Bubble team, as the plugin is using the Bubble platform for interaction with the Wasabi Cloud Storage.

We didn’t met such use cases earlier. Most of the times, issues appear on incorrect setup and interfere with third-party plugins.

If there is anything else that we can help with our plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,

I still have the error on my client (Mac).

If there is a case in which the wasabi uploader terminates with a message other than “Success” or "Error
(1) In what kind of cases does this occur?
(2) In that case, is it possible to set up a process to receive the result in the bubble workflow?
(Currently, only “Success” and “Error” processing can be specified.)

Hi @bigbee, thanks for your reply.

We’re afraid that without additional details provided, it might be difficult to identify any issue.
Please share a screencast (here or in DM) with a use case flow when such an error occurs (with opened browser console and using step-by-step mode), it will allow us to identify any possible issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you.
Where shoud I send my DM?

@bigbee,

Click on our support profile pick and click the message button, just like this:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team