Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🛠 ᴺᴱᵂ ᴾᴸᵁᴳᴵᴺ Wasabi Storage Dropzone & Utilities (MultiUploader & No Filesize Limit!)

Hi Bubblers !

This plugin contains a set of Wasabi utilities.

The following element for Wasabi is provided:

• Wasabi Dropzone visual element

The following actions for Wasabi are provided:

• Get Upload Presigned Expiring URL
  • Get Download Presigned Expiring URL
  • Put File to Wasabi
  • Get File Base64 DataURI from Wasabi
  • Put Base64 DataURI to Wasabi
  • Delete File from Wasabi
  • Get File Metadata from Wasabi

You can test out our Wasabi Storage Dropzone & Utilities Plugin with the live demo.

wasabi-cloud-storage

Enjoy !
Made with :black_heart: by wise:able
Discover our other Artificial Intelligence-based Plugins

2 Likes

@redvivi Hi, I’ve purchased the plugin this evening and have a couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to set it up in such a way that the user can create a list of files by adding them to the dropzone but without uploading each file as it gets added, but rather, say, add 10 files first and then click a button and trigger some workflow action that would start the upload of all the files from the dropzone? It was easy setting it up to add a bunch of files without uploading them, but I couldn’t crack the last part with triggering an action to start uploading all the files. I spent over an hour on it and it ended up being either upload an individual file (i.e. the current file) or nothing. What am I missing?

2. The “No Filesize Limit” wording in the forum post title is confusing, as you quite explicitly state the following in the plugin description:

PUT FILE TO WASABI stores a file in your WASABI Bucket, returning the URL if the operation is successful. The file must be less than 22 megabytes.

So, which one is it - unlimited file size or 22 MB? :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks in advance.

It would require to iterate on each file over the accepted files list upon click on button, to trigger the file uploading action of the Wasabi Dropzone element.

Uploading comes in two flavors: front-end actions (unlimited) and back-end actions (limited as stated in the documentation).

1 Like