We looking for a Trello Media Manager

What We’re Looking For:

• Someone comfortable managing timelines and projects internally and externally, including task management as needed (i.e. ‘owning’ a Trello board, weekly tasks, google sheets, etc)
  • People management experience, ideally managing 2-3 analysts who would be responsible for trafficking, QA’ing and optimising digital media, providing leadership, mentorship, vision and technical expertise
  • Someone who builds positive relationships with internal and external teams
  • Someone that lives for today’s digital consumer and constantly seeks out innovative partners/platforms to identify new opportunities
  • An individual who demonstrates the ability to navigate a portfolio of brands and can gain an understanding of their unique company architectures, to build and strengthen relationships with essential stakeholders
  • A person that is well versed in media who can utilise resources to help guide the client’s marketing goals in their respective markets (syndicated, proprietary, analyst data)
  • An organised and efficient individual who enjoys working to implement systems to maximise personal work output, accountability, efficiency and consistency
  • A driven individual who always wants to learn and educates others on their learnings

The Ideal Candidate:

• Prior experience as a Media Manager in an agency environment
  • Prior entrepreneurial street creds and/or BA/BS degree (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance)
  • Experience leading and managing teams or an individual
  • Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
  • Should be comfortable with a least two of the following areas/platforms:
  • Ad trafficking/tagging/DCM
  • Google stack
  • FB stack
  • one or multiple DSP platforms
  • LinkedIn or other stack
  • An empathetic, patient and collaborative spirit that fosters a positive day-to-day experience for their teammates.
  • You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed and always looking to learn more.
  • Has the ability to lead by example in terms of attention to detail, general work ethic, empathy and internal/external professionalism.

For application or more information please email us: lisa[]jobtensor.com, https://jobtensor.com/uk

1 Like

Please check PM

Hello,
I can help you with bubble development as I am having 4 year of experience.
Please share me your e-mail id so that I will share my sample of work done

Looking forward for your reply
Warm regards
Kevin