Webmerge API for Doc Gen - Seeking fixed price quote

Hi folks, my app requires the ability to produce a wide variety of legal contracts and other complex documents. Having tried the various pdf plugins currently available I’ve determined that our use case requires a more sophisticated / comprehensive solution and Webmerge is the preferred solution. https://www.webmerge.me/

Brief summary:

• All of the required data is (will be) captured and stored within my bubble.is database.
  • Data sent to Webmerge via API with appropriate paramaters that will enable the automation of MS Word and PDF documents (the set-up of the templates will be done in webmerge and is out of scope for this Freelance request).
  • The completed MS Word and PDF documents are to be saved in the relevant matter or user table in Bubble.is (in as near as real-time as-is possible - acknowledging the time will largely depend on the webmerge service and subscription plan we choose to take out).

Please provide a quote with three separate line items for:

1. A price to build and testing the API connection to the point where a test document can be successfully produced and saved as outlined above
  2. An estimate price to provide me (a strong bubble.is user but weak API /traditional development knowledge) with a coaching session in order for me to expand and maintain the solution
  3. A price to convert the API approach into a stand-alone Plugin that we can place on the Bubble Plugin store (I may seek request for co-sponsors to cover this cost - and if not we will just proceed with points 1 & 2).

Please P.M me with your brief tender response and be sure to price these items separately for my consideration. If you have any general questions, please reply here on the forum so I can answer them for the benefit of other members.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Brett

1 Like

Hi Brett,

I can help you with this. Please check your PM>

Regards
Gabriel A.

@brett.miles - this is not exactly what you’re asking for but we recently did a project where we needed to generate Word docs and we ended up using https://reporting.cloud instead of WebMerge just because they’re way cheaper and ended up working pretty well. Let me know if you end wanting to use it and I’ll post the API set up for it.

3 Likes

Hi Vlad, looks like it does pretty much the same thing. Template editor maybe not quite as slick, but you are right - a lot cheaper at scale. Would be great if you could share your API setup and I’ll have a look to see what I can do with it.

Cheers,

Brett
Brett.miles@bm-consulting.com.au

1 Like

Hi Brett,
If in case you are still looking out for some help, I would be glad to help you out as this is well within my area of expertise.
Feel free to PM me or reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Vlad,

I’ll second the request to see your API setup. I’ve been looking for a solution similar to this for a long time.

Thanks,
George

1 Like

@gnelson @brett.miles here you go! [Free API Resource] Connecting to ReportingCloud to generate a Word doc

It’s slightly tricky since it requires you to convert the returned base64 string into a file but not too bad, let me know if you have any questions.

3 Likes

thank you to all who have responded and provided follow-up emails. I’m currently working through re-structuring the scope of my request - after having played around with the API’s.

I will provide further updates in the following weeks.

Regards,

BM

Hey Brett Miles,

I work at The Upstarters https://theupstarters.com and I have just sent you a private message.

Look forward to chatting to you,

Karen