Welcome to Bubble's Forum

Hey guys,
i am a bubble lover.
I need to learn bubble fast and possible because I see the future in bubble.
please I need assistance on the journey of discovery.

3 Likes

Hi,

today is my first day with Bubble and I am a complete rookie, when it comes to it :wink:
My name is Sven, based out of Hamburg, Germany.
I am looking forward to participate in this forum - starting most likely of with a bunch of stupid questions and hopefully will be able to also later to deliver not so stupid comments and much later even help out in one or the other case :wink:
My plans are to develop an application for internal use for a company I am about to start , therefore I have subscribed for a personal plan on a monthly basis - not knowing what lies ahead and if bubble is what I need, but I am optimistic.

Looking forward to be and participate here and to learn from this great community.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m a complete beginner with Bubble and am looking to learn as much as possible and seeing where this opportunity to create takes me. I am currently a senior expecting to graduate this May 2022 so any advice or tips on where I can take Bubble with me into my career would be much appreciated. Thankful to have this amazing opportunity to learn from others and am eager to get started!!!

Hello everyone~ I just joined the forum. And i love create videos and make gameplay video.

1 Like

Olá! Mais um novato chegando e já com dúvidas! rsrs
Como criar interação entre dois usuários? Meu APP é para colocar frente a frente LOJISTA LOCAL e ENTREGADORES. Muuito obrigado!

Hey Bubble forum :blush:

I am new here ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi
My Name is Adam
Would like to create my own app for the social network
How can I make-up my star up

I am new to the Forum. Looking forward to being part of the community!

1 Like

I recommand you to see Bubble Academy Interactive Lessons to discover the core features of Bubble. And then do again but in hard mode to improve what you’ve learned. That takes only a few hours based on your background (tech or not).

1 Like

Hello to all.
My name is Karl, I am a new member of the forum. I am 28 years old and single. I live in New York, but I am currently traveling.

1 Like

Thanks, new here for about a week or two but enjoying it so far!
BR,
TO

Hi I am Yadupriya. I am new here.

Hello Bubblers,

I feel happy to be a part of bubble community.
Anybody here is from Vienna (Austria)…

2 Likes

Welcome @vajihahmed !

You will learn a lot in your journey here!

1 Like

Hello Bubblers,

It’s nice to be a part of this community…
Love from Paris, France

Thanks

3 Likes

Bonjour - what a tool you created :clap:

Hi all,

First time posting here! Taken my first steps into no-code / Bubble!

Spent an hour today going through the Bubble Introduction YouTube series and then an hour doing practice building.

Built a nav bar and sign up modal that will use Bubble’s built-in sign up function! A little progress most days!

Hope to get to know some of you here.

2 Likes

Hi all! New to Bubble, loving the platform. Hoping to learn a lot from you all :blush:

Cheers,

Abel

Saludos Paul!

1 Like