Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Welcome to Bubble's Forum

Hi all,
Will it be possible to incorporate a search plugin on an app which is available as a search application.If it has to be incorporated what are the steps to follow.

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Martina

I see. Thanks Joseph. I’m working on an app for a community of people who exist as a group connected through one of those platforms so I want to make sure that what I am creating and tailoring for them will be able to work. I have never made an app before and I have minimal coding experience from dabbling in web design. I just want to do my best on this project though. And present favorable results.

1 Like

Hello,

I don’t understand why I can’t reply to the messages I receive. I write a message but impossible to click on the button reply. Sometimes as this one, It authorizes me to reply, but more often the forum doesn’t let me reply? Why ? Thank you for your answers…

1 Like

Hey, everyone, I’m new here. I think I can find like-minded people here.

2 Likes

HI everyone . Im new here.

2 Likes

Hey @system2 ,

Welcome to the Bubble community!

2 Likes

Hey @heymandrake,

Welcome to the Bubble community!

1 Like

Hello everyone,
Its great to be part of this community.

1 Like

Happy to have you, @AdamSmith!

1 Like

Hello Everyone Hope Y’all Are Having A Fantastic Day! lol

1 Like

Hello Everyone, I’m new here.

Please I want to build an LMS with specific details. I want to be able to have a “instructor” portal where they can upload and manage content in a “library” of sorts and then a student portal that they can only access the content that’s been curated for them.

I’ld love to know if I can build this with bubble and I’ll appreciate some help on how you put it together!

Thank you!

Hey everyone :slight_smile: Excited to be a part of this exciting community, awesome how invested you all are.

1 Like

Welcome @claraw!

1 Like

Welcome!

“If you want to replicate a situation you’d like the community too look into,” should be
“If you want to replicate a situation you’d like the community to look into,”

Hi All,
I’m new to bubble and to any sort of coding.
I want to create an APP that helps with the shipping regulations for Lithium Batteries.
User will look to search a battery data base, select what they want to ship (maybe the ability to add a couple of batteries to the list), then once they confirm the APP will send an email with instructions.
Looking to find the best way to set up the database (things), potentially thousands of battery types, is it best best to separate by manufacturer? Quicker search?
would like to give users the option to maybe select the manufacturer then a dynamic search for maybe model name/number and product name.
A snip of potential data base information attached.
Just after some initial feedback and database search ideas.
Thanks,
Stuart

Hello!

Welcome @stue100

• Bubble has excellent, short, free video training courses. Invest some time in watching them before you starting working on your app.

• Aim to develop the MVP (Minimum Viable Product, the smallest, simplest version) first and expand it in a series of upgrades to the final product. Write a Use Case for what you want to achieve. You can find free, short video courses on Use Cases on YouTube.

• Start by designing your database. Investing time here will make it much simpler to design the UI (user interface). Based on the listing you provided, you will probably need a data type for manufacturer and a separate data type for the rest of the fields.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @alan5, it helps.

Go to Tips. Search for “Trust”. There are a few posts around the theme “Lessons learned”. You can find several useful principles.

Always better to learn from other people’s mistakes than make your own :grinning: