Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

What app you are developing or planning to develop?

Hey No-Coders :hugs: First of all can anyone relate to this meme? :joy: I found it hilarious :smile_cat:

So I was wondering, what is the reason you switched to no-code and what product are you working on or planning to develop? :thinking:

Mizhgon Bakhti
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

3 Likes

My wife disagrees with this meme.

I agree.

:joy:

I’m currently building a SaaS solution to get biolinks to the next level : one page or multipages, users select the block they want or need (text, link buttons, image, gallery, embedded videos,…) and the page(s) are fully customizable (Google fonts, colors, background animations, link buttons animation, block scheduling and so on).

6 Likes

I’m working on https://YardGuru.com.au a place where you can compare businesses, their price for your specific lawn and book lawn mowing.

Price is dynamic and is based on the customers land
Size, each gardening business has their own pricing and this is calculated when a customer creates a ‘quote’.

5 Likes

@dylan.b.anderson That sounds interesting :heart_eyes: Really loved your platform! What kind of template and plugins did you use?

Mizhgon Bakhti
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

@Christophe_HK hahahah ofc :joy:
And how is it going? Any challenges while developing?

1 Like

It’s going well, thanks!

The challenge was to make things fast for end-users, from their pages setup up to the the pages display.

The dashboard, called studio, is mainly based on Bubble built-in components, and with some efforts working on DB and workflows optimisation, it’s quite smooth.

The main part of the optimisation work was about the front, aka the display of the biolink pages. Things have to be fast, and today I can say they’re a quite fast. Probably more optimisation to bring, but each page is made of one and only one component, the HTML element, custom html / bootstrap components with data populated from Bubble. The only way I found to be able to provide a sexy UI, responsive, with feature easy to set up such as AOS, masonry grid for galleries, animations, parallax, and so on. And it works really well, the loading time has been divided by two, at least, comparing to the initial page built with Bubble components.

Cherry on the cake, each user will have his own subdomain per default, and will be able to plug his biolink with his own custom domain. That’s great.

So yep, thinks are going well!

4 Likes

I’m planning to develop my people skills after having been in an exclusive relationship with Bubble for too long :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

@petter hahahah yups :wink: every startuper needs to be a good networker too :grinning:

1 Like

@Christophe_HK Wow even subdomains :smile_cat: that’s what most developers struggle to make. It’s so indescribable how much you can learn while “no-coding”. Especially, when you have some challenges but then you figure them out. :sunglasses: the most exciting feeling :smiley:
Anyway, happy for you :partying_face: if you have any challenges (hopefully not​:grinning:) let us know. We’d be glad to “crack the no-code” together with you :smile_cat:

the-face-you-make-when-you-finally-figure-out-something

2 Likes

I’m working on Project INDIGO (brand name coming soon); a cyber security app that enables users to score the cyber security maturity of their organisation, and based on that scoring, calculate the overall risk that the organisation is facing, as well as make prioritised recommendations on what the organisation should do to reduce their risk.

But that’s just the MVP – lots more ideas to come!

3 Likes

Just finished a major 9 month project in Bubble rebuilding a huge database data management SaaS that was originally built in Flash back in 2008. Ported over 200,000 database entries into Bubble’s database, rebuilding everything from scratch to be universally accessible now. Still working on the versions for pads and phones. Launched in February of this year. 2257Snap

Now, beginning lo-fi wireframes for an app that links together healthcare workers to make the process of finding co-workers to swap or exchange shifts easier.

3 Likes

Hey, I’m developing an all-in-tools invoice and freelancer system, which allows you to efficiently manage all your clients, align clients to projects, whether you’re freelancing or self-employed, thus gaining more effective management over your projects, creating visually attractive proposals, with digital signature and being able to send invoices with electronic payment and recurring payment if you close jobs with a fixed monthly amount. The idea is not innovative but the market is gigantic, even more in sub-developed countries like Brazil and others, where the number of freelancers has almost doubled from 2020 to here and most of these tools are in English, which in most cases is not the native language and there are few speakers. In addition, when everything is ready, I can show you. Haha

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

That sounds exciting! I agree with you, sometimes you don’t have to reinvent the wheel to build a profitable business. Good luck on that and we can’t wait to see your platform once it’s ready to be shown :partying_face:

1 Like

Sounds interesting! Would love to see this when you’re ready to show it. I’ve been a UI/UX freelancer for more than 15 years and only use very few management and productivity tools as I often find them too big and clunky for my needs. I still keep track of my time in a text editor! For this reason I’m now building a time tracker in Bubble with focus on minimal UI, keyboard shortcuts and “nudging” features for individuals for optimizing productivity and minimizing procrastination.

2 Likes