Hi, I work engineer in Japan.
I have been programming for 10 years.
In this month, I started using .bubble.
It is so useful for traditional engineer to build web application, too.
Thanks team. I’m amazed.
There are a few things I am struggling to understand.
Please tell me, What are the feature of .bubble coresponding to traditional programming?
- global constants
- global variables
- class variables
- instance variables
- local variables
- data persistence
Let me clarify my understanding here:
- global constants → “Option Sets”
- global variables → Seems to not exist?
- class variables → Seems to not exist?
- instance variables → Design “Type of content”
- local variables → Workflow “Custom Event parameter”, and Design “custom states”
- data persistence → Workflow “create new things…”
Is my understanding correct?