What is a "figma profile" (not to be confused with the new figma design integration

Hello all. We’re using the Google Calendar + Offline and it’s been working relatively well. I have a rule that says “if current user’s google calendar email Is empty, show the login group.”

Today, however, I noticed that this login group was showing up on top of the calendar (i.e., it wasn’t functioning correctly). So I dug into it a bit and saw this:

Any idea what it’s referring to with “figma”? I don’t think it’s connected to the new Figma integration but I’m not able to even find the “current user’s google calendar email” as a field for user.

@levon have you seen this?

Hi @maryfox20,

Thanks for reaching out. Please let us investigate and we’ll notify you back on this matter asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team

Hi @maryfox20,

It seems that your User object contains a field called Figma, based on provided details. You just need to change it to Current User's email and if you’re signing up/loggin in with Google Calendar + Offline plugin as provider, you’ll be able to extract the appropriate email address. If it doesn’t work, could you please share screenshots of your workflow, especially how it is set up on page load. We’ll check on it and provide feedback asap.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Team