What should i make on Bubble

I haven’t used bubble in a while and i need ideas for a new site.

Reply with anything. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm :thinking:

Maybe try to make something that solves a problem. Or talk with business owners and see what they need, then make that. Is your goal to make money or just to learn more?

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

sorry for the late response but i just want to learn and have fun on bubble, not make money.

Maybe try helping someone with their project on the forum. Sometimes a person will post a request for a cofounder. Maybe try something like that?

If you just want to practice, try copying a well known site and see how close you can get it to work, and look, like the original. :blush:

This.

However, if you pick that well known social media site that sounds a bit like Macelook don’t then create a funny Domain name like “thisreallyisnotmacelook.com” as their lawyers get very touchy about stuff like that. Even if it is clearly a tech demo. Well, I hear they do. A friend said they did :thinking: :roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

lol i’m gonna try and remake twitter

i know that’s been done already but it’s for practice