What's wrong with this Stripe API call?

I believe so. I have them in the shared header and everything works fine when I set up the API Call for customers…just not able to get the credit card call to work

And when I use the customer call that is working, I am actually able to get to the credit card data

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.46.15 PM

When I look at the credit card call I am starting to wonder if I need to replace the customer ID in the URL with [id] and create another URL parameter for customer…something I am going to try and tinker with now.

If you want to be able to specify the customer dynamically, then yes, that would need be a URL parameter. I just assumed it was your test setup with a “hard coded” customer id.

So I set it up like this now and it worked on initialization

However, when I try to set it up dynamically, I do not have access to the parameters like I do for the customer API call

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.51.35 PM

As I was typing this response I was also trying to troubleshoot to exhaust my efforts…and found why it was the call didn’t provide for the dynamic data…I had the parameters checked to be private…unchecking them provided the parameter dynamic expression

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.59.32 PM

This is all starting to make a little more sense now.

Thanks @sudsy and @banbimmo who was also kind enough to lend support on another thread…the suggestion for the customer ‘cus’ parameter now makes sense.

1 Like

So are you saying this is working now and that you were just trying to access a resource that wasn’t associated with the customer?

Yes I have it working and getting all the details of the credit card available through a call…When I first set it up I was using the URL provided in the docs but just removing the card ID and didn’t notice the customer ID parameter in the URL…kept getting the resource is missing, but now that seems to have been because the customer ID was part of the URL in the API connector.

Now it is working and I have it set up to accept the dynamic parameters for card id and customer id.

1 Like

Ah, ok. Yeah, that would be easy to overlook. Glad you figured it out.