Which is better to use (in your actual experience) - Stripe or Braintree?

I have stuck with Stripe due to Bubble’s plugin that allows for Connected Accounts. So in my main app I have a marketplace with buyers and sellers and it automatically takes my platforms fee from the transactions.

So because of my familiarity with them for this app, I stick with Stripe. But I am curious to hear other thoughts in comparison to Braintree for other apps I create.

On international fees,
I am in Canada, and I charge all customers in USD, as most customers are not in Canada and thus USD is much more common.
So when the customer goes to pay via Credit Card they will obviously have their own fee associated with paying in a different currency if the card is not US and has a conversion fee.

Then on my end, my Stripe account gets the USD amount where Stripe takes their fee (2.9% +something small), and then they deposit it in my CAD bank account 7 days later, I lose around 2-3% on the conversion rate. Not bad at small volume, but enough to consider a US bank account or to also hear what others think of other payment systems.