Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Why do unsaved images appear in my file manager when I put them in the Picture Uploader? (Google Translate)

(Google Translate)

Why do unsaved images appear in my file manager when I put them in the Picture Uploader?

“I put an image on the picture uploader, but after all I stopped posting (returning to the page, etc.)” In such a case, the image remains in the file manager even though I did not press the post button. Is there a workaround for this?

Hello, and thanks for posting! This is expected behavior. When a user clicks the uploader element and selects an image to upload, the image is immediately saved to your app’s file manager. This adds it to your app, but does not save it as a Thing in your database. The “How to Use the Picture Uploader Element” quick tip provides a helpful video overview of this element.

Does it take up space?

Yes, you can view the amount of storage that these files use by opening the file manager tab and viewing the “size” column.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.