Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Why Has No One Built A SalesForce Plugin?

I’m really surprised I haven’t seen a SalesForce plugin yet, given how popular it is and seemingly how many other things it integrates with. Is it because it has too many moving parts? I tried and definitely failed miserably, but I’m far from being a fluent developer.

Anyone up for the challenge?

1 Like

I actually built a bunch of salseforce integrations for a client a while back.
What area were you thinking you would need?

Nice!

Well, Wordpress has a plugin for web-to-case and web-to-lead that I use on a contact form. Events to create either of those data types would be amazing.

I could get behind this too. Ideally, I’d like to pull all records with a custom object field. Then I’d like to let the user select and update a record.

Hi @chad2 and @willtaylordesign,

We’ve done a whole bunch of Salesforce integrations, here’s how you would connect to it using the API Connector:

Hope this helps!

Vlad
AirDev

8 Likes

@willtaylordesign you could probably also go with a Zapier integration as an intermediary.

Bubble Form (or else) >> Zapier >> Salesforce

Check out the “Actions” down the page.

This is great! Thanks so much!

Write in Details so that i can take your Deatils.
I have done Lots of projects for Client and Integrate the Module in salesforce.
Thanks.

we have just built and published it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing!

Boost your marketing by Salesforce API Integration with your website. Are you looking for a partner to help integrate your website with your Salesforce platform, or to help you to migrate to Salesforce? We have integrated many websites with API Integration. www.apiguy.co.uk provide custom API integration services for ASP, Whatsapp, Google maps, Shopify, Netsuite, Paypal, Microsoft, Zoom, Squarespace, Zapier, WordPress and others. Contact For Paypal API Integration and Development.

I know this is an old thread but I’m tying to setup the same connection with no success. The user I am using to authenticate keeps getting an Invalid Password result (showing on the Salesforce side). Has anyone gotten this to work recently? Updated instructions?