I am using a workflow event to delete records from a table but the RG that references the table continues to show blank rows (and sometimes even some of the old filenames) even though the data has been deleted. I’ve tried resetting the group that RG is in, I’ve tried displaying a list, showing previous, showing next, clear list and nothing seems to consistently reset the RG properly.
In the image below you can see empty RG cells and the Files table that feeds this RG is empty. The workflow deleted 15 records, but even the search function in the text field above the RG (showing 15 files) is still thinking there’s 15 records. If I refresh the page, it clears things up but that’s not a good look for the users.