Working for free currently

Hi

After learning bubble for a couple of months, I want to bee a freelance no code developer.

I already a simple Job board that you can see through here

I need to fill my portfolio with actual projects and testimonials, so that is why I am working for free currently, and all I ask for is a testimonial to showcase my skills.

I am also currently building an AI invoice processing automation tool, that utilizes new AI software OCR like Amazon Textract to automate some work for accountants.

I will try my best to work on 2 projects maximum since I still have work.

If you are interested, please let me know.

1 Like

Bro, i saw your project, you need to work hard , and also i suggest you to take API courses from Pronocoders API courses and also try to watch Nick And JJ videos from youtube.

bubble is not that easy. :wink:

1 Like

Hi there,

Firstly congrats for all your efforts ! For sure you are in the good path, learning a new thing !

Currently I haven’t any project where you could help me, but I had a quick look on your projects. I didn’t explore it, just checked the design on both, and try to improve it a little bit more !

Sometimes when I am out of inspiration I explore websites like Dribbble for example, but with a quick google search you can find more ! I am not saying to create exact copies, but it is for sure a quick off to start building.

You can have such an well made app, if the design is not fluid and actrative, you will drive away potential users!

Hope my constructive criticism can help you to improve your Bubble skills :smiley:

Best regards,

1 Like