Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Wrapping web app with Flutter

Did someone already try wrapping their app with flutter? Maybe a good alternative for jasonelle. I’m going to try it when I have more time but maybe has someone already some experience.

If you are looking to use a “special” effect with flutter Google product, it may be interesting. But, nothing is going to beat right now Jasonelle 7 lines to compile and make an application unless you’re ready to learn the new Dart language. BDK Native product is also an excellent solution using the same concept as Jasonelle, but with its own built-in plugin.

2 Likes

Already used jasonelle but I had problems with the photo uploader and push notifications, probably my incompetence :upside_down_face: I searched a little bit and flutter should also be only a couple of lines in a webview method and ready, but I will experience it when I have time.

1 Like

Well, I’ve been thinking of trying flutter for wrapping up my app as well. Don’t have any experience doing that before, so been searching for some advises. Throughout my search I’ve bumped into this article https://otakoyi.com/blog/flutter-vs-react-native-in-2020 and found it quite interesting. I believe it might be helpful for everyone interested in the topic as well.