You can advise me some plugins for one agenda - calenda

Hi community,

we need to know what agenda - calendar we can use from Bubble.io because we are building a Marketplace web with more shops:

some shops that will register to our platform are open 7 days a week with continuous hours,

other shops on the other hand, are open only from Tuesday to Saturday from 9.00 in the morning, others from 9.30 until 18.00 in the afternoon, others until 18.30, others until 19.00 or 19.30

almost all these shops are closed during the lunch break (example some are closed from 12.30 until 15.30, others from 12.30 until 15.00) others are closed only on Sunday and Monday morning

obviously each shop must have its own agenda visible and modifiable by itself and its customers,

made the first configuration on agenda A of shop A as well as for agenda - calendar B for shop B the closing days and times must be generated independently - by default

in addition we would need an agenda - a calendar where the user can book his one hour appointment by simply clicking on the agenda - on the calendar

If you can recommend me some plugins for one agenda - calendar with these features

Thank you everybody.

Hello Francesco and welcome to the community!

This is a very interesting template by @boston85719 that may be useful:

Hope this helps :+1:t2:

Thank you so much Carlos

Hi @francesco-luciano , @cmarchan has already suggested my template and I just want to confirm that it is capable of doing exactly what you need in terms of allowing the shops to add their own schedules, have access to editing them as they see fit, plus have different time ranges in a day with a lunch break.

Personally, I am not aware of another template or plugin that would provide for that.

1 Like

Hi Matthew thank you very much for your message and congratulations on your work, sorry I wanted to ask you more about your template:

if I choose your template for my Maketplace I think the web user will be able to:

1- view the entire month on the store agenda:

• shop “A” open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 15.30 to 19.00 or
  • shop “B” open from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 19.30 all day or
  • shop “C” open 7 days a week from 8.30 to 20.30

view the whole month on the store agenda - on the store calendar A or B or C, to choose a specific day (example Tuesday 18.05.2021 - in your template you can choose the days written in European way, with the chosen language, example Italian, French or Greek ???) the web user can click on that particular day (example Tuesday 18.05.2021) and then

2- at that point the web user must choose the time in the shop he has chosen, for example:

• shop “A” Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 10.00 or
  • shop “B” Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 16.00 or
  • shop “C” Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 17.00

in your template you can choose the times written in European way, based on the 24 hours without am and pm ???) right ???

to make you better understand what I mean below I am attaching some screenshots

could you send me screenshots of your template similar to my screenshots ???

then before asking you the third question I have to make you a clarification: my team and I have not yet finished building the architecture of our Marketplace and for this reason we are still using the free version of Bubble, then we will switch to the paid version of Bubble because we’re going to use some Excel files to import a lot of data into our Bubble databases

3- I think your $ 99.00 template can only be purchased when using one of the paid versions of Bubble, right ???

let me know, thanks a lot.

below my screenshots:

Hi Francesco

1. Yes all shops that are registered on your app with a unique user account can create their own agendas.

Customizing the template to change language and the visualization of dates is possible.

1. The template can be customized to show times in a 24 hour format, yes.

2. No, you can buy the template and begin using it on the free version, however, some of the functions are using backend workflows and so you would need to adjust for that…however, as you plan to build on a free version and later launch on a paid version you would have no issues, as you integrate on the free version by the time you launch you will be on paid version and have access to the backend workflows.

In terms of the screen shots associated with #2 I am not sure what I am supposed to be looking at.

Please follow the link to the template page and preview the template and spend some time looking through the different pages…I’m sure you’ll have a better ability to find what you are looking for in connection with the screen shots you posted here.

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matthew,

finally we are at a good point with our Marketplace, now we need to buy the Plugin of your diary, only your agenda not all of your Template, simply because with Bubble we have already created our own Template - our own Marketplace, but we need an agenda different for each store that it will join our Marketplace and thanks to which the web user will be able to:

• A open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 15.30 to 19.00 or

• B open from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 19.30 all day or

• C open 7 days a week from 8.30 to 20.30 all day

2- view the whole month on the store agenda - on the store calendar A or B or C, to choose a specific day (example Tuesday 18.05.2021 - in your agenda - in your Plugin you can choose the days written in European way, with the language chosen, for example Italian, French or Greek ???) the web user can click on that particular day (for example Tuesday 18.05.2021) and then

3- at that point the web user must choose the time in the shop he has chosen, for example:

• shop A Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 10.00 or

• shop B Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 16.00 or

• shop C Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 17.00

4- you can choose the times written in a European way, on the basis of 24 hours without am and pm ??? right ???

5- you can only sell me the Plugin of your agenda - diary without the rest of your Template ???

6- I think your agenda - diary Plugin can be purchased even when using the free version of Bubble, right ???

Francesco

Hi boston85719 Hi Matthew,

finally we are at a good point with our Marketplace, now we need to buy the Plugin of your diary, only your agenda not all of your Template, simply because with Bubble we have already created our own Template - our own Marketplace, but we need an agenda different for each store that it will join our Marketplace and thanks to which the web user will be able to:

• A open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9.30 to 12.30 and from 15.30 to 19.00 or
  • B open from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 to 19.30 all day or
  • C open 7 days a week from 8.30 to 20.30 all day

2- view the whole month on the store agenda - on the store calendar A or B or C, to choose a specific day (example Tuesday 18.05.2021 - in your agenda - in your Plugin you can choose the days written in European way, with the language chosen, for example Italian, French or Greek ???) the web user can click on that particular day (for example Tuesday 18.05.2021) and then

3- at that point the web user must choose the time in the shop he has chosen, for example:

• shop A Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 10.00 or
  • shop B Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 16.00 or
  • shop C Tuesday 18.05.2021 at 17.00

4- you can choose the times written in a European way, on the basis of 24 hours without am and pm ??? right ???

5- you can only sell me the Plugin of your agenda - diary without the rest of your Template ???

6- I think your agenda - diary Plugin can be purchased even when using the free version of Bubble, right ???

Francesco

@boston85719

There you go @francesco-luciano :slight_smile:

1 Like