Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Zapier Time Formatting Issues to Google Sheets

Hello fellow Bubblers,

Right now I’m continuing my work on an app I’ve been trying to use for a while now. The trouble comes when I use a formatting option someone posted in a help topic a while ago:
=query(split(“MYDATE”," "),“select Col5”)

Where you see MYDATE is where I perform the zapier link, which will return:
=query(split(“Tue, 30 May 2017 13:55:26 GMT”," "),“select Col5”)

The problem is that I am not in GMT, I am in EST, so when the zap is pushed to google sheets it formats to GMT, but the time that is shows is not correct for my time. What can I do to correct this?

Thanks

Can someone please help me with this? I’m still struggling and time times are messing up my data.
Thank you!

I believe there is a check mark on the workflow that calls a zap that makes it Google timesheet compatible

Check and let me know

Yes, there is a checkbox for this, however that does not fix the problem I run into when it came to not receiving the GMT time zone. I think the problem is that if I try to use that query then it keeps the GMT sticker and google thinks that is the time it’s supposed to use.

I managed to find a work around though so I’ll share it here. You can write a script in google sheets that will format cells every time the sheet is updated. I used this script and it works like a charm. If anyone is having a similar problem, please let me know and I’ll post more on here.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.