Ziggeo Plugin Help - Covershot & Remove “Proper Lighting”

Hi. I am using the Ziggeo Bubble.io plugin and had a couple questions:

1. Is there a way to remove the “pick a covershot” option when they are done recording a video? So, it just proceeds straight to “verifying”?

2. Is there a way to remove the “proper lighting” limitation, so they can record, even without proper lighting?

I emailed Ziggeo support, but they said that since this is a Bubble.io plugin (seems like it developed by Bubble, not them) to each out to Bubble and check on this.

This is what they said to do from what they can do:

What we can do is to give the method to accomplish it using our SDK’s. Please see answers inline below to your questions:

1. Is there a way to remove the “pick a covershot” option when they are done recording? So, it just proceeds straight to “verifying”?

We do have a parameter that does this, it’s called ‘picksnapshots’ and you would set it to false like this:
picksnapshots=“false”

You can read more about this parameters and others here:

1. Is there a way to remove the “proper lighting” limitation, so they can record, even without proper lighting?

There is no direct way of handling the light part with parameters. What you can do is to insert the following into the Bubble HTML code:
ZiggeoApi.V2.Locale.mediaLocale.register({“ba-videorecorder-controlbar.cameraunhealthy”: “”}, 1);
ZiggeoApi.V2.Locale.mediaLocale.register({“ba-videorecorder-controlbar.camerahealthy”: “”}, 1);

But, I would not know if it is possible to implement either of these on my app, since it seems like something that might have to come out in a plugin update.

Thanks and any help would be great!