📝 ZQ Rich Text Editor 2.0 - New Plugin From Zeroqode

Hello, @christo1
Happy to hear that you are satisfied with the new plugin update :pray:

Please note that our plugin already had the “Update content” action:

Hope it will help you.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

I am aware of that, but currently, it is only for Text.

I’d really like it to be able to update HTML as well.

Hello, @christo1
Thanks for your suggestion.

We’ve taken into consideration the ability to update the HTML content in future updates. We need to see how feasible it is to implement. Thanks for understanding and for your feedback!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support team

1 Like

Hi. I´m sorry still struggeling with IOS Paste funktion. Is there any way to prevent pasted content to the RTL HTML? e.g. there is a javascript “onpaste” (false) that works on input fields but not on the rte plugin.
Thanks,
Daniel

Hello, @dpiontek
Thanks for your request.

Can you please provide a bit more details on this point? Unfortunately, it is a bit confusing :pray:

If we understand you correctly, you are willing to interdict adding content onpaste to the RTE element?
If no, please describe your case in more details for the investigation.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @j.hennersdorf, thanks for reporting this issue.
We’ve passed it to the developer team for investigation. Once any results will become available, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @j.hennersdorf, apologies for the delayed news.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has fixed the issue with emoji loading.
To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.104.0: emoji display fix) and give it a try.

Regretfully, due to used library limitations, this feature can’t be implemented.

If there will be anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you for the editing. We can already work with the limitation :slight_smile:

Another bug is(sorry for reporting so much :sweat_smile:) when I paste a link with copy&paste the plugin only recognizes the first part of the link as a link.

Example:
Paste 📝 ZQ Rich Text Editor 2.0 - New Plugin From Zeroqode - #101 by ZeroqodeSupport by Copy&Paste
But the plugin only recognizes the link up to the place “http://forum.bubble.io” the rest is not recognized correctly.

Jens

Hi @j.hennersdorf, thanks for reporting this issue.
We’ve passed it to the developer team for investigation. Once there will be any news available, we will let you know asap :pray:

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @j.hennersdorf , thanks for your patience.

Regretfully, investigation has shown that here we are limited by the used library capacities. Link within the text should be introduced through the “insert link” feature.
Related link: Cloning Medium with Parchment - Quill

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Two requests:

1. Can you make it so that uploaded images are saved to bubble instead of added as Base64? I know this is possible because the BDK Text Editor does it.
  2. Can you add “{” as a trigger for a dropdown list like you have for @ and #?

Thanks!

Hi @aj11, thanks for your suggestions.

We’ve passed them to the developer team for investigation. Once there will be any feedback available, we will let you know asap.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi @aj11, thanks for your patience.

Small update on the matter:

This is already implemented within the plugin, please use the following option:

Customization work is ongoing.

If there are any additional questions, please let me know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @aj11, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the possibility to trigger a dropdown when “{” is typed.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.110.0: added option “{” as a trigger for a dropdown) and give it a try.

Please let us know if there will be anything else about our plugin that I can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

@aj11 you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi, @ZeroqodeSupport
Can I change default font color of content now?

Hi @akio.imaike, thanks for your question.

Regretfully, the default font color can not be changed. The only available option to color the text is available on the plugin element toolbar after the text is loaded on the page.

Please let us know if there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

why isn’t there a way to change fonts from bubble editor :’( my entire website has 1 font but the text written in this editor follows its own font.

1 Like