Connecting users based on shared input field selection

Good evening. I’m trying to develop an app that randomly pairs users based on a shared location - a hyper local neighborhood. When users register for the account, they can choose from a list of neighborhoods and then complete a short profile in order to be active in the system. Once active, they can choose to be paired with someone who lives in that same neighborhood and get to know their neighbors.

However, I need help figuring out the best way to pair the neighbors once they’ve identified their neighborhood. I searched for tutorials and similar Bubble concepts, but can’t quite determine the pairing process. The closest example I’ve found was this help request: Randomly Match Users Together Weekly

However, I want the pairing process to be automatic rather than the user having to manually search for a neighbor, if that makes sense. The main goal is to identify the neighborhood on the account registration page, and then have a “you’ve matched with” page that is connected to that input field (drop-down option).

Can anyone point to a tutorial where I could learn how to create this concept?

Thanks in advance and let me know if there’s any other info I can provide to help clarify my request.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.