📈 Documents Viewer - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Documents Viewer allows you to easily preview Microsoft and Google documents inside your app without downloading the files. You can open them through dynamic or static links in the input fields. The plugin comes with two elements: Microsoft Viewer and Google Viewer.

document%20viewer

Type of supported files:
Microsoft Viewer - (‘.ppt’ ‘.pptx’ ‘.doc’, ‘.docx’, ‘.xls’, ‘.xlsx’)
Google Viewer - (.JPEG, .PNG, .GIF, .TIFF, .BMP), (WebM, .MPEG4, .3GPP, .MOV, .AVI, .MPEGPS, .WMV, .FLV), (.TXT), (.CSS, .HTML, .PHP, .C, .CPP, .H, .HPP, .JS), (.DOC and .DOCX), (.XLS and .XLSX), (.PPT and .PPTX), (.PDF), (.PAGES), (.AI), (.PSD), (.TIFF), (.DXF), (.SVG), (.EPS, .PS), (.TTF), (.XPS), (.ZIP and .RAR)

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/documents_viewer
Plugin page: Air Document Viewer Plugin | Bubble

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

8 Likes

Hello @levon!

I’m encountering issues where the Preview is not available when using private files.
That’s all okey when using not private files.
Any insights on this one?

Thank you!

Hi there,
that’s a natural behavior, the plugin will not show private files you should make sure all the files that you want to display are accessible for public

Got it, thanks @levon!

Hi @levon,

Do you know if there is a way to link your plugin to a repetiting group so I can click on a preview button in my repetiting group to show one of my document with your plugin?

Thank you!

1 Like

Do you want to use the document viewer right inside each cell or outside of the repeating group?

Outside of the repetiting group please

Hi, @Alix75!
Thanks for reaching out.
Yes, you can add the button in the Repeating Group and then show one of your document outside the Repeating Group. To achieve that you need to

1. Create an RG with the button

2. In the button workflow to set custom state

3. In the, for example, MicrosoftViewer A write the dynamic link

Hope this helps.
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

It’s working ! Thanks @ZeroqodeSupport

Hi, @Alix75!

Glad to hear that :wink:

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves. :slightly_smiling_face:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slightly_smiling_face:

Also if you have any questions, please, let us know!
Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

Hey, @levon,

Are you planning on having support for viewing private files.
Thanks

I’m afraid not in the near future :pray:

Ohh, okay

Thanks

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport just bought this plugin.

I got repeating group showing list of files users can chose to view using this plugin.

but I found the preview loading is very slow OR sometimes it freezes for a long time.

When it freezes I have to randomly click cells in the repeating group for multiple times to get it to work again.

Do you have any solution to stop the freezing AND get it to load faster?

Hi, @hwgz01!

Thanks for reaching out!

To help you better, could you please share with us the plugin setup screenshots, plus screenshots of the workflow and RG. Thanks in advance :pray:

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

hi @ZeroqodeSupport

Actually the same issues can be found on your live demo page (https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/documents_viewer)

But here is a video for the issues mentioned.

Hey, @hwgz01!

Thanks for the additional information. Recently we have investigated this behaviour of the Google viewer and found out that the preview doesn’t depend on the plugin itself but on Google viewer. Also, Google Viewer works properly only with public documents docs.google.com URLs. It means it will read properly only URL for public files from google drive. And, in this case, we can’t influence it, unfortunately. Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:

If there is no urgent need to use PDF files, then you can use the Microsoft viewer that currently works fine with Office files ( .docx, .pptx and .xlsx.).

Hope this helps!
Best,
Zeroqode Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport I tried experimenting with Microsoft viewer but it has its problems too.

Probably more than 50% of files are in PDF format.

Can i know why you would continue selling this plugin knowing there is a problem / such limitations with Google viewer?

Does it mean now I am stucked with a USD25 Document Viewer plugin that doesn’t do the job right?

HI @ZeroqodeSupport

In addition to my reply above, sometimes these codes appear on your viewer element

Hey, @hwgz01!

I’m really sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant experience with this plugin. Please accept our sincere apologies. :pray:

Could you please clarify what exactly problems have you had with the Microsoft viewer to help you better? What docs have tried to view? Steps to reproduce the problem, additional error screenshots would be very helpful in investigating this case.

Can you please help us by providing some more details about this error? In which cases have you received this error? Using what element - Google or Microsoft viewer? What types of docs have you used? All additional information will be very helpful to us to better understand what is going wrong.

We have mentioned that the Google Viewer works only with public documents that have docs.google.com URLs on the plugin page in the description. So, it works but has some limitations which not depend on us, unfortunately.

Best,
Zeroqode Team