How to search and match by geographic address

@ pmanester,@ newhorizoncode

Thanks to all of you who helped.

As a result, I have given up using RG, but I have a fully functional page thanks to your instruction on how to use custom states and when to load them.
Note that I gave up on RG because the tool was limited in the number of units it displayed as location A and there was no possibility of more, and the matching test between RGs worked as I expected.
Thank you both so much.

In addition, I would like to know if you can help me.

Currently, my page is matching the geographic address B set in the custom state with the geographic address in table A.
I have set the trigger to return yes if A=B at the time the button is pressed, but if I don’t display A and B as text respectively, the timing of the decision will be wrong and “only when” will not work.
The same thing happens if I set the text box to be hidden, but the text box itself has no function in the workflow or in Conditional.

I know my page is not perfect, but I would like to know why.
Thank you.