I want to acquire Bubble Templates/Plugins

If there are any interested sellers out there send me a message!

Criteria I’m looking for:

Templates
Paid templates with at least 20 installs
Free templates with at least 1,000 installs

At least a 3-star rating (or if lower should be based on a very low amount of reviews)
Does NOT have to be built with flexbox

Plugins
Paid plugins with at least 50 installs
Free plugins with at least 5,000 installs

At least a 3-star rating (same caveat as with templates)

NoCode Builds | YouTube Tutorials

Full calendar scheduling suite is always up for sale if you want to drop a price to me. Four dollar discount for being 4 sales short :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks Jared - sent you a message there.

Still very much interested in acquiring bubble templates/plugins if there are any interested sellers out there (send me a message).

Can promise a fair price and a good home for your template/plugin.

Just curious (if you’re willing to share), @alexcooney5… have you been able to buy any templates/plugins, and if so, has it been worth it for you? I’m guessing it’s working out (whatever that might mean) or you wouldn’t still be interested in buying them. I think it’s a pretty cool endeavor, though, so again, just curious.

Oh, and just FYI… the link in your initial post in this thread is broken.

1 Like

I’ve acquired one template already, which I would say has been pretty successful in terms of return on the money I paid for it.

However, I did spend a bit of time rebuilding the template in the new responsive engine and it’s a relatively inexpensive template, so hasn’t been a massively profitable investment in terms of actual dollars generated.

But that’s OK- it was very much a test case to understand how the process would work. Now looking to invest a bit more and move the needle a bit more!

1 Like

Hey @alexcooney5 I would love to talk and see if I have anything that would interest you