:item from# :item until#

I just tried working on this for a while and I think I got something working (I hope!).

Preview:

Editor:

I created two data types “Entry” (containing one field: “Name”, type: text, list: no) and “Page Number” (containing one field: “Number”, type: number, list: no). The main repeating group does a search for Entries, and there is a repeating group beneath it which does a search for Page Numbers and displays them 3 at a time.

On page load, I used custom states to count total the number of results in the Entry Repeating Group, and divided that by the number of rows in that repeating group which equals the Repeating Group’s “Number of Pages”.

The Page Number repeating group will only display numbers less than or equal to the Entry Repeating Group’s Number of Pages:

On page load, I set the Entry Repeating Group’s Current Page to 1. Then when a next arrow, back arrow, or ‘number’ within the Page Number repeating group is clicked, it will ‘go to page’ in both repeating groups (Entry and Page Number) and continue to set the state of the Current Page number custom state. Not sure if this is what you’re looking to do, but just incase it may help :slight_smile:

3 Likes