New plugin - Global Variables

This is an interesting thread. On my calendar Plugg and I’ve created a custom data type to return data when you select a time frame on the calendar. Until like two months ago it worked perfectly and would return a timeframe every time that you selected a frame of time on the calendar

Now, it only works the first time. I’ve debugged the function and the plug-in and can console log each value being published to that custom state as a custom data tight. However it only outputs the value once on the first time that that state is published. What is the state is published then fires a customer event.

What I’m seeing now is that I had to replace the output it states with single value states to replace the custom data type that I was using. Once I made that change the data values are published to the state and available in the custom event every single time. What’s more odd is that it only does this for one of the custom data types when my calendar plug-in has four custom data types of it publishes states to.

At this point with my plug-in being for free I almost don’t even care to follow up with Bubble and figure out what’s going on. I don’t believe it’s my code because the code works and it was never changed and then it stopped working.

1 Like

Still something we can’t fix on our side, Bubble has to do something about this if it’s becoming a problem…
@malcolm you might be the man for this task

Any updates on this ?

Hi Joao,

Not sure if you added something but it seems to be working fine now :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Yes, also seeing this behave as expected now

1 Like