Tutorial Series: How to build any web app without code

Hello everyone!

We’re excited to release Bubble’s new How to Build series, where we show you how you can build almost every major web app without code. Right now, we have 20+ in-depth guides on how you can use Bubble to build custom no-code versions of the most popular websites, apps, and platforms— from Facebook, Twitter, and Airbnb to LinkedIn, Tinder, and Amazon. This has been in the works for quite some time, and I want to thank everyone involved in this project, @lachlankirkwood1 @eve and @vivienne from the Bubble team.

We see this as quite key to help people learning the core of Bubble, applied to some common use cases. You can really grasp the depth and robust capabilities of Bubble and use it to build your own custom marketplace, social network, directory, review site— the possibilities are endless.

Each guide walks you through setting up the necessary data types, fields, and workflows that you’ll need for your app. We also provide links to templates you can purchase if you don’t want to build it all from scratch and additional features you can play with once you’ve built an MVP.

We’re featured on ProductHunt! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/how-to-build-any-web-app-with-no-code. We’d love to get your feedback and support there! That’s where we launched back in 2015, and the support of the community was very instrumental back then.

There are going to be more tutorials added— if you don’t see a category of site or app you would like to know how to build in Bubble, let us know and we’ll work to add it to the list.

32 Likes

Congrats on this epic launch, Emmanuel!
Bubble users, let’s all unite and support this launch! When upvoting let’s comment this post to keep it at the top of the feed :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks again to @lachlankirkwood1 and @eve for helping with this huge undertaking! We’ve got more tutorials coming if these prove helpful to people so your feedback is VERY much appreciated!

4 Likes

@vivienne Stoked to be involved :pray: Hope this helps the next wave of makers in 2020!

Great work Bubble team!

2 Likes

Thanks buuble Team. :grinning:

ok wow this awesome! this will definitely make bubble easier. the more i scrolled down the list of tutorials, the more excited i got. also It would be nice if you guys could add a patreon clone tutorial.

2 Likes

Great boost for community and thanks for mentioning some of our templates in examples :pray:

1 Like

Great work, a ride sharing app clone would be appreciated

it already exists as a template :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be great as a tutorial :slight_smile:

Which one should a beginner start with, please?

This is really great. This content has brought me back to Bubble for a second look. Are they on the web page in order of complexity?

Thanks!

No suggested order for a beginner then?

As a beginner, you should really start with the Bubble lessons at bubble.io/lessons. Most of the tutorials will involve using skills practiced in those.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply rukevweb. But why? Why would make that reply? If you don’t have an answer for my question, why say anything? Why assume I hadn’t already done the introductory series? Of course I had. Twice. That wasn’t my question, was it?

My question is a valid question, and no one has answered it. I’m frustrated. The “Build these Clones” series is great, but it’s a HUGE leap ahead of the introductory training walkthroughs. Too much of a leap. One or two of them needs to be remade in the style of the Introductory Training.

I think he meant it for your own good. I would recommend creating a simple to-do list, after that a chat-box and after that you might want to try a landing page.

Good luck.

1 Like

I didn’t have much to go on, and assumed you were an early-level beginner. Well done for doing the lessons then. There are some Bubble YouTube channels/videos that could also help:

1 Like

Not sure if you found the level of detail tutorial that you were seeking or not. If not, we built a detailed tutorial for the official bubble todo list app. It has step-by-step instructions and a video.
http://forum.bubble.io/t/list-of-bubble-tutorials/50291/15?u=learn