Uploading multiple user properties — error Message

Hi all,

first, let me thank this fantastic community! I have had so much help in such a short amount of time. Hope I can return the favor very soon!

BACKGROUND
I am looking to create three user cohorts (over time), that look into two checks: 1. Document check and 2. Facial authenticity check (KYC process). I then have two cohorts PLUS another group, that compares both checks.

For that, I have created three data sets (documents, face and user). And so far all works fine.

THE CHALLENGE
When uploading my data sets into user — I receive an error message.

Do you have any suggestions on how I can approach this better?

ERROR MESSAGE

RAW FILE STRUCTURE

DATA BASE FOR USER

Hi,
the properties field is setup to be a list of texts, so you should be saving it as an array.
You can do that by putting your data between square brackets like this:

[{‘gender’:‘female’, ‘document_type’:‘driving_licence’}]

If you need to add another item to the same properties field for the same user_id it will look like this:

[{‘gender’:‘female’, ‘document_type’:‘driving_licence’}, {‘gender’:‘male’, ‘document_type’:‘passport’}]

If you don’t need to add multiple items for each user_id in the properties field then I would suggest you change the type of the field to just text instead of List of texts.

Ps. speaking of kyc I have created a tutorial on how to build a video kyc app in bubble. Maybe it can be useful for your use case as well!

1 Like