Verify your email address on Bubble

Yeah, I’m curious to see if that’s the reason why I’m not seeing the banner. My Bubble account was also created using my Google account. @ethanreeder can you confirm?

I have the banner on one of my accounts. Clicking the ‘send email’ button doesn’t send anything. Maybe you guys should use something more reliable other than the horrid sendgrid. Unless this feature of verification simply just isn’t working yet?

I’ve received the email but no banner either.

Is there no need to verify accounts that are connected via google login? As I don’t see the banner either.

There is no visible banner. Why don’t we get a link in the email itself instead of going to the dashboard and clicking on a banner?

1 Like

@ethanreeder can we get some clarification on who will see this banner? I don’t see one on my account.

Signed up with email but switched to a different email some time ago.

Thanks for letting us know! Do you mind reaching out to support directly? I will let them know you’re having this issue and we can resolve it manually.

Same here. From google account. Is that auto-verified?

1 Like

Hey everyone, if you’ve ever signed in with Google or connected your Bubble account to Google, you’re automatically verified and all set. When that’s the case, you won’t see a banner and will be able to create apps, plugins, and templates as usual. Let us know if you have any other questions!

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying, @maria!

1 Like

Thank you @maria! Perhaps that should have been in the email, but I appreciate the lack of redundancy since Google requires a phone number and email verification upon account creation.

2 Likes

Maybe better to create a new topic @crebspark