10 Reasons to Choose a Career in No-Code

There are so many things to consider when asking yourself, “Should I change my career?”

It’s a question often bred from boredom or dissatisfaction, while many confront the issue out of sheer necessity. No one wants to recycle their resume or scavenge endless job postings. Nor does anyone want to recover from the sting of a barren inbox two weeks after the interview. Apart from the grit of the job search cycle, the process of exploring a new profession is exciting. As the world evolves, so does the landscape of employment. The technology industry, for example, maintains the largest demand for skilled labor with some of the highest rates of salary increases to date year after year.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://bubble.io/blog/the-10-reasons-to-choose-a-career-in-no-code/
2 Likes

No-code development is indeed gaining traction for its accessibility and potential career opportunities. It allows you to build applications without extensive coding knowledge, opening doors in tech even if you’re not a traditional programmer.

You patiently waited 18 days to post that followup (on a 2 year old post)!..

But ok… I’m sure you’ll convince a lot of people here on a no-code forum to switch careers and become an air-conditioning installer instead… Well done.

3 Likes