Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

About the Jobs / Freelance category

We have more and more users that need some help to build their apps, because of a short deadline, etc. This category is for this. If you need something, post it there, and hopefully the community will jump in.

2 Likes

Hi! I need help finding a freelance bubble developer to help finish a project that was started but needs help getting finished up quickly and efficiently. Specifically, any background with integrations between bubble and MailChimp and Stripe Beta and Mandril would be AWESOME!

Hi Melissa,

Did anyone ever contact you to help you? I am trying to find a freelancer myself.

1 Like

I’m looking for a freelancer to work on a Christian based project. Preferably someone that is interested in working in small chunks over a long period. They need to be ok with screen sharing while they work and be more interested in functionality over design and style. Let me know if you are interested.

HI, i’m looking for a freelancer to build me an application to manage my clinic database and build an online access for my patients.

Hi there. Where are you located? Sharing the following information you might be interested in:

Rick
Freelance developer

Hello, I would like to build a financial calculator to host on my word press site. It will have some user input fields and calculate a cash flow statement and maybe some charts to visualize as well.

Below, please find the Google Sheets model that I would like converted into a Bubble application. The yellow are inputs / default and adjustable assumptions, and the white cells are outputs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bwdqcfafTzQ2mKqSlar1y9KESpl_68JVVcI8l2ZiFMI/edit#gid=1517022707

I am looking to hire a freelance developer to build this, and I would love to learn about how it is built during that process.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hey guys, I need help with application I am developing in bubble right now. Looking for freelancer for long term cooperation. Let me know who is free and we can talk. Please PM me for more info :slight_smile:

Hello, I need urgent help to build an interactive website. Anyone?

Hi,

I can help you with your requirement. Please get me in contact.

Please see PM.

Regards,
Vincent

Hi,

Welcome to the bubble community. Could you share more details about what kind of app are you looking to build. Sharing more details could get the professional freelancers interested in your project.

Thanks,

Anil

Hey all!

I’m looking for a freelancer interested in a side hustle in women’s health / healthtech :slight_smile: We are a team made of students and doctors based in London, Amsterdam and the US!

We are working on the personalisation of the choice of birth control for women based on personal factors to minimise side effects. I’d love to share more about the idea with those interested.
If you have experience in building surveys and web apps let me know! Or experience in decision trees/ knowledge trees would be perfect!
Feel free to email me or add me on LinkedIn :slight_smile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/paulinacecula/

1 Like

Recently we build a NoCode Development company and now we are working with following principle: You just pay $1999 as a monthly fee and get your own NoCode Developer for a full time! And yes, we have a 7 Days Trial! :slight_smile:

All our developers are experienced professionals, and we even have our own Developer Academy. Just text me by email to schedule a Zoom meeting, we will discuss your project in details and I’ll tell you more about us.

[email protected]

1 Like

Hi,
I am an experienced Bubble developer and I would be glad to help you build this out.
You can reach me on [email protected]
Best Wishes,
Andrew

I’m struggling to use the responsive formatting for my web app. Can anyone help?

I’m trying to get a healthcare workflow solution off the ground to test market demand. If you’d like to collaborate further or have experience building health tech products on bubble, please let me know and email: [email protected]

Hi If your are facing trouble finding a free lance post your job requirements here are recent quite requests. Post A Job

We are looking for a No-code Bubble.io Developer to join our team to continue the build our Contech B2B SaaS-enabled marketplace, Procurified.

What we are looking for:

• 3 yrs+ Bubble.io experience

• B2B SaaS experience

• Experience in construction / procurement industries preferred

• Someone with a high attention to detail

• Demonstrated app build history (mainly Web)

• Can work to deadlines

• Takes ownership of the tasks

• Ability to collaborate

• Flexible & have startup experience

Role: you would be working alongside the Co-founder to implement features & enhancements. This is a full time position, not a side hustle.

Responsibilities:

• You will be building the features & enhancements

• Troubleshooting & finding any bugs

• Implementing customer feedback

• Aligning with business goals to deliver features

About us:

We have bootstrapped this business, out of deep industry experience & desire to make a change to an industry that is on the tipping point of digital innovation. We have hugely ambitious goals are are raising a significant Seed Round to add jet fuel.

Procurified is transforming the way Construction Buyers, Sellers & Makers exchange their bids. Without Procurified, large construction project quotes & offers are done in excel and PDFs. We are automating this process to save 80% of their time.

We are Dubai based, focussed on the largest $2.2 tn construction Industry. We count the regions leading Contractors, Suppliers & top European Manufacturers as customers.

We are post-revenue & raising our Seed round, with solid traction.

Checkout our LinkedIn page, how it works & my LinkedIn profile.

If you think you fit the mold, please send a short email explaining why you would be a good fit & some links to applications you have built (AND the role you played in building them) to [email protected].