🧠 AI Kit Template by Zeroqode

We are happy to present AI Kit Template, the all-in-one AI-powered template. With this template, you have the power to create intelligent applications that harness the capabilities of artificial intelligence. Whether you’re dreaming of a text generator that produces captivating content, an image-to-image converter that unlocks creative possibilities, or even a dynamic chatbot that engages users in natural conversations, AI Kit Template is your go-to solution.

Key Features:

• Landing Page
  • Image-to-Image
  • Text-to-Image
  • Text-to-Audio
  • Chat with AI
  • Text Generator
  • Text Summarizer
  • User Profile Page
  • Save Favorite Images
  • View All Generated Images

The AI Kit Template combines the power of the OpenAI Plugin, StableDiffusion API, and Eleven Labs API to provide an unparalleled AI-driven experience. With the OpenAI Plugin, you have access to state-of-the-art natural language processing models.

The StableDiffusion API offers advanced image transformation capabilities, while the Eleven Labs API excels in generating high-quality images from text descriptions.

Experience the next level of AI capabilities with the AI Kit Template. Empower your application with cutting-edge technologies, streamline content generation, and revolutionize user interactions.

Should you require any assistance or encounter any issues during the setup process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Note: This template uses a paid Zeroqode Full OpenAI GPT-4 Plugin. In order to use it, you’ll need to subscribe or purchase it. (Optional)

If you do not want to use it, simply remove the plugin from the template by uninstalling and unsubscribing.

WEB DEMO: https://aitemplatezq.bubbleapps.io

DOCUMENTATION: AI Kit Template

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 165+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 35+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

Hello,

I recently purchased the AI Kit Template, and I can’t find the theme’s purchase option. I’m new to Bubble, but I was able to navigate the signup form, settings and other pages, but I see nothing about purchasing a membership, or some type of credit for paid customers.

I assumed if the template included a Try Now - Free button, it also had to include some type of payment/membership option.

Please help.

I am hesitant to use your plugins and templates because your company often complicates simple tasks. Learning to use your products always seems to consume a great deal of time. What about this one?

Hi @creativoenlasnubes, thanks for your interest in our template, and sorry for the inconvenience met during template use.

This button and allowed requests amount relates only to the free version of the included API calls, thus to have it working, you need to replace them with your own API keys that have a number of requests available.
Also, please check the thread on our forum, we’ve answered on other mentioned moments too.

Hi @tursun.alkam, thanks for your interest in our template.

Our products have a different level of setup complexity, thus we recommend our users to have a corresponding level of Bubble skills. In the case of this particular template, within the supporting documentation, we provide all information that is required for API keys setup, on all features included.

Of course, if any questions will appear at any stage of the template use, please let us know and we will be glad to help.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like